im retired

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by P H I L A D E L P H, Mar 18, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    maybe im too old or maybe cancun has changed but i dont think its for me anymore. i won't be back.

ill be back later to post a report and pics. i got a really bad head cold the last day and am still pretty sick. i don't feel like doing anything. thank god it's sunday.

2. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    did u not have a good time?

3. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    hey man, welcome back. I had to check out your myspace to make sure it was you at the airport yesterday morning. I'm sure you were delayed as well from the ice storms and all that shit.
    I got the same head cold, only mine has made it to my lungs and muscles.

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I'm sorry to hear Cancun wasn't what you had hoped.

Maybe try it another time of the year???

And sorry to hear about the cold. Hope you feel better soon!!

5. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i had a great time, it just that spring break in cancun is different then it used to be.

to be frank, there were a lot of assholes starting a lot of trouble. it wasn't the place, it was the people. i will definitely be back to cancun, just not for spring break.

not only that, this year, everything was a lot more expensive. 2 pizzas and 2 liter of soda ran us like $50.

and yes, that was me in the airport yesterday.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun has gotten a lot more expensive and on top of that they always jack the prices up during Spring Break.

If you pick another time of the year you'll still find it pricey but not as much as this time of year

I'm glad that you had a great time.

7. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    met jason and linz, they were cool as shit. as was KP the cancun legend. im surprised these guys haven't posted yet. im still waiting to here from them.

8. P H I L A D E L P H

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i am convinced i am too old for spring break in cancun. im only 23 but it was mostly 19 and 20 year old kids who looked at me like i was 45. it was a strange feeling.

i had vip at the city for saturday and sunday night, monday i chilled out at the congo bar and slices, tuesday i had a table at daddy'o, wednesday we had the whole vip upstairs at basic to ourselves (glass floor was really cool), thursday we had vip at the city again and then friday we just relaxed in the hotel room.

almost all the people we talked to either wanted to fight us, talk shit to us, or steal stuff from our tables (especially the girls).

i don't think that people in cancun, especially those who aren't used to big clubs, understand that if you have a table with lots of drinks, that you are paying for everything. we had people walking on our tables, knocking stuff over, trying to steal our alcohol, girls trying to steal cans of red bull and so on. it was disappointing. and when we tried to explain the situation to these idiots, they got upset and wanted to fight. we wanted to party but it was more like having to watch out backs the whole time. i was by myself by the taco stand when 4 guys tried to beat me up for "standing in their way". the one guy shouldered me and the other shoved me, at a time when i was standing there minding my own business. to be honest, after a few days of these people, i wanted to go home. if i were in the states i would have punched plenty of people square in their mouthes. and you can ask jay, im not a small guy, which makes me think thats why i drew that type of attention. eitherway, im glad i have good friends because if i didn't, i would have had a horrible time.

9. Ant95

Ant95 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    philadelph i know exactly what ure talking about cancun isnt just the same as it use to be, no doubt me and my friends had fun but i know what ure talking about with vip, people starting fights, prices, being 23 and looking like 45 lol same thing happend with me and my friends also us being a little big too we got that same vibe

10. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow. I didn't see any of this. We had no problems with anyone and had a great time. I'm 25 and didn't feel old or out of place at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice