I'm heading home :(

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Mar 9, 2008.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it does make you wonder what had happened, your drinks could have very well have been spiked. Which is scary as a female.

But I guess things can be replaced, and scars can heal right?

2. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly, the only thing that can't be replaced is the photos. I could of been alot worst off and I know that.

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah sucks about the photos for sure.

And the camera and such...Just can't beleive what a bad deal you got out of Cancun this yeqr

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OMG.. SS, dear.. hate that your trip went to crap.. Hope you get well soon.

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just wanted to check back w/ you for an update? How are you doing? I know you lost your camera and all that really sucks but at least you will recover. Anyways just wanted to check and see how you where and if you had any more news from the doctor? Hoping all is well. And I do hope by some miricle you get your camera/pics back.

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Still hoping for a miracle with the pics, lol. I'm still bruised and a little sore especially my back coz we think I bruised a rib, can almost get away without wearing my glasses coz they camoflague what's left with my face bruises. Cut is healing, will scar, have a bump in a spot on my head which might not go away and still some numbness and waiting to see if nerves in my face heal otherwise I've given myself free permanent botox to half my forehead, lol :lol:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, well I guess the healing process will take a while I guess

8. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well I wish you a speedy recovery with minimal scaring and no perminant damage. I'm still prayin for a miracle on your photo's.

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice