I'm heading home :(

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by AussieBabe, Mar 9, 2008.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh wow.....

Crazy thing to happen.

3. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sounds terrible no?

i couldnt imagine. but after seeing what happened with brandon or what ever his name is at pat obriens, im not surprised all they did was put bandaid on her and sent her on her way. cause if it wasnt for our entertainment staff he'd probably not got much better treatment either.

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah for sure. .

Guy we met there had a an incident. He walked on glass with barefeet I think..

He was covered in blood, and their answer to this emeergency was napkins... :roll:

Like he needed stiches BADLY.

well I hope Lauren you are ok, and got home ok..

5. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hahayeah love hte napkins approach. too funny.

i remember him and his silly card, i can look after it myself, i can stitch it myself lol oh man.

hope he got a big fat tetnus shot

i hope lauren is ok too. sounds terrible and there is nothing worse than being away from home and hurt/sick.

heal well x

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah Lauren let us know how you are doing!!

7. babyskys01

babyskys01 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thats terrible. I hope ur feeling better. Give us an update when u get a chance!

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm home now :cry: Yes I fell off something very sketchy on the details because I was out cold and have no memory of it, split open my head, fractured my nose, and covered in bruises. Have 1.5 black eyes now, doctor in Mexico said I needed surgery but my doctor at home said I don't but I might need some plastic surgery in about 3 months to tidy up the mess they made of stitching up my head, just depends how the scar heals

9. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ohhh I forgot to mention I met Mick, when were on our way out to quickly get some shopping done Monday morning before flying out, was a really nice guy.
    Don't know if I said anywhere that my bag disappeared also that night, with my camera and all my holiday pics, phone, drivers licence, few other things. Bit sad that I lost all my photos.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh my gosh what a terrible incident..

Well I guess better you are home and safe in one peice I suppose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice