I'm going to see Nickelback!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by carrie77, Jul 12, 2007.

1. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WooooooooHoooooooooooooo! July 21 (next Saturday) at Alpine Valley with Staind. I am so excited!!!!!!! My friend at work got a killer deal on a pair of reserved seats and parking. Her honey is more like mine, not into the concert thing, so we're going together for a girls day out!!!!!!!

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have fun.. I've seen Nickelback and Staind a few years ago, they put on a great show.

Although when they played here in PEI a few weeks ago... some ppl complained of the foul language they used :roll: ... they are rock bands... what do you expect.. lol

3. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I so wish I was going with you.. Have seen both, and they are great.. Daughtry was with them... Post pics when you get back... Have fun!!!

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband & Jay are going tomorrow to see them.............I wanted to go too but I got Aruba and he got the concert :lol: :lol:

5. MOOSEY

MOOSEY Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I seen them here in Halifax two weeks ago...unreal concert....Default, Hedley, Finger 11, Daughtry, Staind and Nickelback.....you'll have a blast!

6. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    rock on i have seen staind like 10 times amazing i love them and as concert person one of the few bands i have not seen is nickelback so im jelous so rock on and i want feed back and some pic :D

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WoooooHooooooooooo!!! 8 days and a wake-up!!!!! I will get a camera and try to take some pics. Our seats aren't too bad. Off to the side, but it will all sound the same, I'm sure.

Both the Nickelback website and the Alpine Valley website say that it will only be Nickelback and Staind at this show, which is fine with me. My friend would love to see Daughtry, but the Nickelback site said Daughtry will be with them the show before and the show after ours, but not at the one we're going to. Puddle of Mudd is joining them like two shows after ours. Grrrrrrrr! I'd love to hear them live, too! Oh well, I LOVE both Staind and Nickelback so I'm stoked anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    DAMN YOU TAKE ME WITH YOU ILL DO ANYTHING!!!!!! AND I MEAN....ANYTHING......LOL :cool: :lol:

9. BluegrassGal

BluegrassGal Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going to see Nickleback!!!!!!!!!!

Great!!! I'm goin too hopefully, they will be here August 21, girlfriend called last night , tickets on sale this morning hoping she get anything but lawn. Not sure who is performing with them though hope it is Stained here also, first time to see them Found out, no Stained, but Puddle of Mud and Finger Eleven instead, anyway I'm still hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. osiferrick

osiferrick Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0
    I was just looking at the schedule of the orange county fair that started friday.......Daughtry is going to be there one nite........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice