i'm back

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Kait13, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes, i know you all missed me..not. ive just gotten my cable/internet back from when it flooded here. We had no power for awhile and it sucked. But other than that, my house and everything was fine, which was good. I know you will be thrilled that I'm here now.. but don't get too used to it, I'm leaving for vacation on Friday!

2. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :wave: Hi Kait..... sooorrry i didn't know you were gone :oops: , im not on here that much anymore.... but anyhow... Glad your back :D :D

3. Gixxer

Gixxer Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Crappy to hear about flooding. Always makes for a pain in the A$$

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes isabelle i havent been posting much either.. soo busy with packing to move into school and what not. hows the little bambino?

and yes gixxer.. floods suck!

5. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my wee-one is growing like a weed... already 13 months old :shock: .. he keeps me on my toes.

My shinner is almost gone... can't believe i've played ball for this many years and still manage to miss the ball.. lol
    Have you been playing any ball this summer??

6. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    awee i saw pics hes a cutie...

and no ball for me lol.. well i did play in a slow pitch tournament for my dads work, but i havent played fastpitch in like 2 years :shock:

7. Isabelle

Isabelle Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah pretty much the same for me... i'm playing co-ed slowpitch on sunday evenings and the odd co-ed tourney. Not sure if i'll go back to fastpitch or not.. might go back to orthodox ball instead.. but not till Payton gets older.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    use your vacation money and go to cancun

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol im going with my family!

10. jtslav

jtslav Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    if u hate floods, dont move here, everytime it rains although thats very seldom but monsoon season sucks, I had to buy an suv just so I could drive through the floods

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice