I'm back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, May 15, 2007.

1. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know I coudln't drag any of my freinds with me to Spring Break, they go on different times...
    Well I have to say this year was the worst for young people, ONLY cause they were at my hotel, there was tons of them, but I did meet these 3 hotties that were my age, and Berries, these are the kind of boys dreams are made of! ha ha and they were there on Spring break!

I dunno I guess any time you go it's hit and miss anywhere

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I will be there in march, so go! Enough said.............. :lol:

3. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jlow511: Nice to meet you as well....I called the hotel yesterday and got through to them...they said that anything the cleaning staff finds in the rooms they must report so I am to call back today and they will check the safe where they keep lost articles...not holding my breath but hopeful...if not..it's my fault for being an idiot...

4. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well I kinda think that if I stayed at the Riu...there might be less really young people...I could be wrong..but I don't really think it's know as a spring break hotel...

we'll see though...I'd really only be going at that time to meet all of you cause you seem like fun! awwwww so sweet :wink:

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I hear ya on that one Berries. But the RIU is so much money during Spring Break I am hoping all the youngins can't afford it to go there during Spring Break...

Awww how sweet, and totally we are all so much fun! We all meet up every year, with who ever we can and we all have a blast..

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, we are a fun bunch, thats for sure!!

7. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

your girl friend sounds alot like my sister.. she keeps telling me "xiaomi, i'm getting too old for cancun, you go have fun , i'm just going to relax my toe here." then she is the one who want to enter wet tshirt contest, she is the one who was all over with a 22 marine guy from texas, blonde and very sunshine, when we were there last time in cancun. sis likes sunshine and blonde boys. you never know, those girls are actually had the most fun.

i still like black hair metal type guy.

i wonder whats the age range on june and july.. dennis said alot of high school will be there, no.. no younger than 21 please.

8. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok..ok...so I just figured out who your number 1 person is then.... :wink:

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :lol: :lotsoflove:

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's more than meets the eye going on that's for sure...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice