I'm back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, May 15, 2007.

1. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tee-jay: I'm sure that bed at the Oasis won't stay free for very long...doesn't look like you'd have a problem filling it up... :wink:

Rice: thank you...that's sweet..and we'll see what's going on with life a little closer to the date...you never know I might be able to convince my girlfriend who I just went with to come...I know she'll think she's too old...but I'm pretty good at convincing people...

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Maybe Dennis got tired of waiting for his turn. :lol:

3. Dookie Drawers

Dookie Drawers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well it would appear that the RIU should change it's name to the Love Connection. LOL. I stayed at the RIU Cancun this past spring break and also have nothing but good things to say. It was actually my second time at that resort. I'm glad you had fun, and think maybe you should plan on a 7 nighter there next March :D

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Don't worry Jess, I have a plan that will still have us both finding sand a month later. :cool:

5. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome Back Berries. I don't believe I've had the pleasure. I've been kinda sparatic in my board time over the past year or so. I'm starting to come around more now though. I hope you will be there in Cancun for SB 2008 w/ the rest of us. I'm going to make a valiant effort to make it this year since I missed the last 2 years.

Anyhow glad you had a good time sorry to hear about your camera that really does suck. I'm speaking from personal experience I busted my camera up on day 3 of my spring break in 2005 I had just dished out about $350.00 on it about 2 weeks prior to my trip too lol.

6. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ahah i hope you right! are you going to come in march!? surely someone will want to go with you ... and if not you have a wild cancuncare crew to party with!
    xx
    tim

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    she WILL come in march and she WILL party with Jnasty!

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah all my freinds kinda give me the look when i say you should come on Spring Break..>They think it is all 19 year olds running around with short skirts and puking everywhere, and hot body contests, and people hammered everywhere...Wait a minute! it is ha ha

Most of my freinds are either married, or have lil's ones, so Cancun isnt on their agenda.. :lol:

9. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    past few years cancun really hasnt seemed THAT bad as far as younger people! Dont get me wrong, there are plenty of them, but, seems a little older crowd to me, older than 19 or 20 at least! Besides, Spring Break is a time of year for everyone, not just for college kids! So get on down there berries, a good time you wont regret! :cool:

10. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    see....that's what I'm thinking...can I really handle that for a week?

or is it more like just some pathetic attempt on my part to stay young... :lol:

and I know age is just a number...trust me..I don't feel old at all...I just wonder if I should try to behave a little more mature...

when I go in May..it's not all old people...all of the people I met this week were from 22-30...

oh and whdream...I also forgot to mention I met a really cute doctor...so see...maybe you should skip spring break and come with me in May...he he...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice