I'm back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, May 15, 2007.

1. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
    You know it....."You can't get this in the States"!!!!!! hehe :wink:

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :bigband: :headbanger: :beerdrink: :daveandmo:

3. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I recall an avatar that Jason had at one time...it bared his chest...he was was in his swimsuit...dont' let him fool you. :D

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok Berries, I wanna see pics of said hockey player, and said un-named Board memeber who met up with you, and I wanna see some pics or randomness...Please and thank you..that is all :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    yes, I did, some time ago.............. :lol:

6. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dennis:

It was not THAT kind of a good night for him....maybe that was why we didn't talk much again...I really don't know...

and no there were no pics of the wet t-shirt contest...they were strict about that...thank god...not so much at Basic but I didn't enter that one...and I would hardly call the one at basic a wet t-shirt contest anyways....it was more like amateur night at the strip club....and really I'm pretty conservative about my body...I don't cover it up but this is the first time I've taken my clothing off for a crowd of people..I'm not worried about it though...I'm confident in who I am as a person...and having a little fun makes me no less the person I was before I did it...

I also did nice things on my trip as well...like sit beside the pool after it was closed while this really drunk lady proceeded to take her clothes off and swim...and since I know CPR and didn't want her to drown..I made sure she was ok...and then told her to get out and I would get her a towel to dry off with......and then when she screamed in my face...I know the rules you stupid f---ing b---ch...but you're cute so thanks for the tip Paris Hilton...I just smiled and walked away... :lol: fun stuff....

hi Fletch....I saw a ton of weddings at the Riu (so pretty)....so maybe that's where we'll have ours :wink:

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    See I would do that too, I would help said drunk lady...

Good for you..

8. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    whdream...

well when I get my disposables developed I'll scan every pics that is appropriate and post them...I don't remember half of the pics...so I'm not really sure what's there...

I was planning on doing that today but like I said I'm ill :(

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Isn't is scary getting the pics developed..I like fear the pics...And I never end up getting all the exposures back, I always seem to be missing some :anon: :huh:

10. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    weddings=losers on spring break hahahahahahahahaha

go to cancun, get drink, get naked, have lots of KnD with randoms ,and call it a week! :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice