I'm back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, May 15, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    no, most older people with kids take them during their kids spring break, which younger kids is usually april! So............. ask for the time off AHEAD of time and let them know, and you should be ok!! :cool:

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    yes, ask now for next march and they can deal with it. :cool:

3. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh yes!!

4. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well berries, I can see the price being through the roof for Spring Break, I already checked that hotel myself....Every year I go, soooo

BUT, ( before all the guys kill me for saying that) you can try other hotels, that offer a 21 and older. I did that one year and it was Fab, it was the Golden Crown, Adults only, classy place and good peeps!

5. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not here I don't think...I think even the younger kids have break in March...I'm not positive but I seem to remember talking to a lot of my co workers and that was their reasoning for taking holidays in March...

It also doesn't work that way....everyone picks their holidays at the same time...like for a couple weeks in Feb...we do round picks for holidays...it's a huge corporation so that's the way it's done...and it's all senority based..

6. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    but what if you book your trip in the next few months?? They almost certainly would have to let you go, especially if you have the time to take off???

7. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whdream

I paid 1340.00 to stay there this time...do you think it would be double for spring break?

now that I've been there I really don't want to stay anywhere else... :?

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well 1340 is a good price. But judging from the prices I just seen right now..ekkk they are high..
    Yeah I know what you mean, once you have stayed at a nice one hard to go back..
    Here are the prices for next year for the Riu Cancun leaving MArch 8th 2008

[​IMG]

9. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well you'd have to book a trip and hope for the best...but see if I wanted March 2008...I should have picked that this year since the year starts in April...

it's not impossible but I may have to use some charm and skill to try and convince them to give me that week..or get someone else to trade with me...

10. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It will forsure be more! But alot cheaper then from Alberta...I was looking at the hotel and it was really expensive...But who knows, you guys get awesome deals from TO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice