I'm back....

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by berries, May 15, 2007.

1. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and it sucks...going through depression right now...and I'm a little ill...I think I slept for at least 14 hrs...which I needed since I don't think I slept more than 5 the last 2 days...

I had an awesome time and the hotel was great!! I had way too much fun....

I told myself I was going to write everyday so I could do a trip report but ummmm that did not happen...and a lot of the details would probably be left out anyways...

I left my digital camera in the hotel room...not too happy about that...I have my disposable cameras with pics at the bars (which are probably the best pics anyways)

Considering the way I behaved some nights...I don't think I would be out of place during spring break or have any trouble keeping up with any of you...

thank god I have the rest of this week off as well...I'm going to need at least a couple days to recover....

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Left your CAmera in the room...Sucks..Maybe call them and se eif they found out, a stretch I know..But worth asking?

What hotel were you at again?

3. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I was at the Riu Cancun...

I tried calling there today...no luck so I sent them an email...

I also met a guy that is still there and gave me his email address to email him when I got home so I asked him if he would check at the front desk for me...a stretch I know...but I thought the same thing...worth checking for...

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    wooohooooooooooo welcome back, sounds like you had one hell of a trip!! Well, you might as well plan on coming in march with us!!!! Come on, you KNOW you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well..I'm sure it would be a lot of fun...

but I don't know...noone mentioned me in the "who do you want to meet" thread.... :( ha ha...I'm pouting...

and I managed to get into quite a bit of trouble and it wasn't even spring break...that could be pretty scary...

6. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Um, details?

BTW - Welcome back even though
    you'd probably still want to be in Cancun

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    actually I believe I did mention you and jessie! And yes, you shall come! So trouble huh........ do tell!!

8. berries

berries Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my girlfriend and a group of people we met...convinced me (mind you I was really drunk at this point) to enter the wet t-shirt contest at Senior Frogs....

ummmm ya....so if you knew me you would know that it's not something I would ever do...but they were sure I was going to win...so I don't know why..but I agreed...

I was in the final 3...but when it came down to it....the other 2 girls took pretty much all their clothes off and grinded against whatever they could...and me standing beside them with my hands over my boobs....didn't get me the title... :lol:

I was a little embarassed about it the next day...but what the hell..it was Cancun...and you only live once.. :oops:

9. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So tell me all about the boys and the hotel.. :cool:

10. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Atta Girl"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice