(((((((IM BACK)))))))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 20, 2007.

1. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that is funny because we have all seen the size of those arms!! I would need a tazer gun and a can of mace to hurt that boy!!!!lol
    :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have a reputation to uphold, maybe trips 1 and 2 things got wild, but ever since they have made the transition to make the Oasis hotel more family oriented I am highly respected for giving beads to all: men, women, children, of all ages without any exploitation. It kills me when a female asks me, Ill show you my t@#s, or ill give you a kiss for those 100" inch beads, or huge christmas tree ball beads, almost to the point where i get offended and say you exploit and degrade yourself for standard 7"inch beads and would do all the above, I get more satisfaction of giving the good beads ie.... "100inchers to kids who will appreciate them, older individuals, or individuals who never in a million years would think they would get anything, with that being said MIZZZZZZ EllABEAR I will have 2 sets of "100 inch white pearls waiting for you in JUNE, 1 for you and your daughter and I promise you wont have to show no skin !

ELLABEAR424 wrote:
    Just do not ask my daughter to do anything crazy for those beads. I would have to hurt ya!!

3. Lisa Groves

Lisa Groves Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would always degrade myself for 7 inches!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

4. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    very respectable KP..

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    New Photos Released

7. dman

dman Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, thanks KP, I love spending my time at work doing non-work related stuff like look through your gigantic web album :lol: The pictures are wicked, reliving my trip through your pics right now :(

Nice meeting you man, and yeah you caught us on this one (plus some other ones)
    http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2110146660092926335hiYQqZ

8. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

:lol: :lol: how you doin................ :cool:

9. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dman

glad you liked the pics, i updated the one pic and added you to the forumer photos section thanks for pointing it out, i met so many of you guys that some of you may have slipped by me when i was adding the photos. If you find anymore let me know and i will just add them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice