(((((((IM BACK)))))))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 20, 2007.

1. ELLABEAR424

ELLABEAR424 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I will be there June 22nd - 29th.
    Not staying at the Oasis though. We are staying at the Palace.
    I have partied at the Oasis, back in my younger day. lol

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    by the look of your picture, all of your days are younger ones.

Rock on, EB

3. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, Honey I will be 34 in April and my daughter is 15 and she reminds me everyday of how things "used to be".
    Don't get me wrong, I can still hang with the best of them and teach the others a thing or two. It is mostly the immaturity that I can not tolerate. I do not care how old you are, I do not discriminate when it comes to a good party. I just can't handle seeing young drunk folks laying on the ground, crying, fighting - that is the stuff that ruins my good time!!! ya know. :wink:

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Ella,

You're just a baby!!!

Compared to me of course.

I think I hold my own, and I'm sure you can as well.

I understand about the immaturity and lack of respect for others. I do understand about a good party.

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancun June 20th-July 3rd CONFIRMED hope to meet some more new forumers

ELLABEAR424- Your welcome at the Oasis anytime there are a lot of families in the summer months. I will make sure to keep all crying and fighting to a minimum when your around....

6. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Well, if anyone can get things under control or OUT of control - you are the man to do it.
    I heard you were runnin' thangs!!! :)

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ELLABEAR424- I wish I was running things

I earned my way into the hearts of pretty much all staff who work at the Oasis it took 1 trip to aquire this and 7 trips later shows my sincere love for the country,hotel and people who frequent the resort. The hotel lacks hypeness, entertainment for the most part and with that being said I went there by myself for the 1st time in 2003 and noticed this and needed a way to fit in with everyone. I used my people skills and personaility to make sure peoples trip was enjoyable and memorable and it has stuck ever since. It is almost my goal to make sure everyone has a goodtime at times forgetting about myself. So it may in fact look like I'm running things but in actuality I'm just the hotel hypeman in my own mind....and I earned my status I noticed was often imitated by some this spring break...the key is the hearts of the staff....and a lasting impression on a vacationer and with that you will aquire legendary status!

8. ELLABEAR424

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, I am sure that you have been the source of many smiles and you must be embedded in to the memory of so many. That is more than a lot of people can say. People skills are always good.
    I tell my daughter this "Honey, good looks will open many doors but character will keep you IN the room".
    That is so true.
    Maybe we will run in to eachother this June. Just do not ask my daughter to do anything crazy for those beads. I would have to hurt ya!! lol

9. davissummer24

davissummer24 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well my girls and I will just miss you. We're be there June 9-16th. Have a great time :cool:

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice