(((((((IM BACK)))))))))

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND, Mar 20, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all I am back and currently in the lab working on a minimum 800 to 1000+ photos. Just say this trip will be memorable in my books as I met several forumers up close. Im not going to get to into detail of this trip just say I spent 12 days of entertaining and doing what I do best getting my party on. I too must say I am one step closer to retirement after JUNE 07 I will be hanging it up. 8 is enough !

Once again nice meeting you all, it was a pleasure and stay tuned for the photos as I need to decide a good photo storage site, Webshots just doesnt do it for me, but we will see.

Respectfully,
    ((((KP))))

2. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Try photobucket.com

it seems you can load about 1000 at once, and the software is already on your computer if you have XP.

3. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah webshots lets me upload many at once also, but i dont like the way they are displayed doing some homework on this one

4. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I tried Webshots first...

they don't let you post full-size in forums.

Photobucket let's you post the thumbnails or bigger if you want.

5. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ive linked full size plenty of times from webshots, im looking for a better site with transitions and the way the photos are displayed in that aspect instead of the plain ole thumnail clicks, i have some sites in mind if not, i will just put them on webshots

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good stuff man.....we will hvae to hang your board shorts in the rafters along with philladelphia as retired legends haha

7. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Put it this way I will be retiring from the Oasis for the most part all the workers and staff are like family to me, but I need to start looking into investment opportunities, ie.....condo/property somewere in MEXICO I have accomplished all I can in the hotel resort aspect its time to move to bigger and better

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok, much better response haha

9. ACBUD420

ACBUD420 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think u have one more spring break left in u KP

10. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ACBUD420- I dont know man, we will see how I feel after Oasis Summer Slam 07, but as of now I think I am done

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice