im back

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Nerd Dawg, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im back!!!!!!!1 i was working a lot of hours, now im back to the forums again. Im really excited for cancun, i cant wait to go.![/code]

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well welcome back

3. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    have u ever rented a car down there? i know theres probably no point, but if i get bored... how much does it cost? and how does it work about the drivers license thing?

4. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    you are FAR better off not even to worry about that! You can rent mopeds and drive those around, but traffic is horrible and thier laws down there are a lot different than what you are used too! Stick to the public transportation and taxi to get around! Or........... you can get yourself and a sticky situation trying to rent a car!

5. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Dude, if you go with plan, you will never get bored! :)

6. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I wouldn't rent a car or moped down there..It's crazy to drive down ther.e.

7. Venom

Venom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    These guys are right, there really is no need to rent. Public transportation is all you need to get around in Cancun.

However...... I rent a jeep everytime I go, only because I like to make my own schedule when it comes to taking tours and leaving the Hotel Zone.
    If you do the tours through the hotels, you have to go by their schedule and have to be somewhere, at a certain time and have to come and go as they please.
    I dont find driving down there all that difficult. The rules are all the same, just not everyone follows them.

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    depending on where you're headed, the shoe-leather express is the way to go. Not only will you catch some sun, but you might meet some people on the way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice