IM BACK, WHAT A FANTASTIC HOLIDAY I HAD

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Newtraveler, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Newtraveler

Newtraveler Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D

Im back everyone, Im still worn out but had to force myself to come on line and say thank you to everyone on this website and message board who helped me prepare for my holiday, all I can say is Cancun is fantastic, Its so depressing being back in miserable dull england and it sucks big time!!

7 Days is never enough, the beaches are superb and what can I say, I will write more when I recharge my batteries but I feel like going again for about 10 days in feb or march if I can get a good cheap ticket and hotel, the dos playas hotel suited me perfectly, I had the best of friends and the food and room was satisfactory as we used to eat then buzz off to downtown etc.. we never stayed in the resort we loved the clubs Frogs etc... I miss it soo much, if you know how I can get a good price with hotel please let me know, I would make another trip because 7 days is not long enough

thank you all and I will be back i need zzzzzzzzzzzz

God bless

John

2. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Glad you had a great trip John... You know it's a good sign when on the airplane home you're trying to figure out how and when you can come back to some place. :D

We'll be looking forward to a full and complete trip report once you've recovered.

Jamie

3. Jeff and Bob in Haverhill

Jeff and Bob in Haverhill Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like you had a great trip buddy! Looking forward to a trip report once you've recovered. Reading a fun trip report is like living vicariously throught that person. Glad that you had a blast in Cancun!

4. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Good to hear you had a great time and are looking at returning soon. I think it's fair to say you didnt quite know what to expect before you left.

Now, we all want to know all the details!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice