If weed were legal would you smoke it?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NormsKid, Jul 24, 2004.

?

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. B D

B D Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great question

A very interesting question for this board. Currently a moderate user of both, and of the opinion that booze is far more harmful than pot, from 30 years of firsthand experience with both. Alcohol makes many people agressive, loud, obnoxious, angry and generally not fun to be around. And it results in how many deaths per year from drunk driving and liver problems??

Pot on the other hand makes the vast, vast majority of people mellow, relaxed, sleepy, etc. The poster above is the first person I have met in 30 years of on and off usage who said it made them want to fight. It is not physically addictive, and has tremendous benefits to patients with chronic pain.

Legalization makes sense, because (1) then I could enjoy it publicly and responsibly, (2) the government could tax the hell out of it, and solve the budget deficit, (3) distribution would be better controlled, to keep it away from minors until they are old enough to use it responsibly, and (4) so that many medical patients use it instead of legal drugs that really ARE addictive and harmful.

Canada and the Netherlands have the right idea...

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I actually asked my doctor about it , and he said it was easier on the body, than alcohol. Having said that, I tried it, and had the best sleep in a long time. And having said that, it hurt to inhale it.....so not too sure how hard it is on the lungs ( I don't smoke)...it would be interesting to see what occurs to the body during drinking or smoking weed....... ? if I'll do it again...i guess when I really need good quality sleep 8)

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Great question

Just for clarification...BD was not referring to me, when he/she said "the poster above."

Michelle

5. DavidJr

DavidJr Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would if it was legal, I tried it a couple times when I worked at a job that had no drug tests, its a different feeling, but I prolly wont do it anymore unless its legal where I happen to be.

6. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Michelle I asked a friend once if she even had Mary Jane and she said
    No.. i am only in to guys! LMAO serious I almost died! lol she is from a SMALL country town! but damn! LMAO

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah....yeah.....she's definently livin in the sticks!LOL!

Michelle

8. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol lol lol i asked her.. are you serious!?? she said yes.. I did laughing then i told her and she could not believe it was called that!

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  10. johnv51

johnv51 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Naaaaa! I get the same effect from standin up to fast! :chuck:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice