If weed were legal would you smoke it?

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by NormsKid, Jul 24, 2004.

?

If weed were legal would you smoke it?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  2. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm kinda the opposite... so my yes vote means I wouldn't stop smoking if it became legal.

3. SirMoose

SirMoose Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know that in Canada, it has been legalized ( in certain cases) for medical usage. Not sure if it works for MS, but if it dose you could always come here to fill your prescription

4. angels_among_us

angels_among_us Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes but i could not get it to USA :lol: i'd have to move there. America will wake up ONE DAY LOL

5. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would not smoke it even if it was legal. Smoking anything to me is gross... I dont like the smell or taste..

Leah

6. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Looks like we won't be french kissing anytime in the near future. :shock:

Jamie

7. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It should be legalized just for the revenue (taxes) it would generate, but personally I would not smoke it for the fact that the one stupid time I tried it (and unlike Clinton I did inhale) I got very sick and I got scared because it seemed like everything I did or said that I had done it before and I didn't like that feeling. I wished I had never done it.

8. Watson

Watson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't waste my time or money on it.
    Had a great beer buzz once and had some weed. Fell asleep. That sucks!

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ok.....lil help here, can someone give me their best argument as to why booze is better than weed if they are both legal to use?

At one time booze was illegal in this country too...some booze still is illegal in this country.

Anybody out there feel like putting on that thinkin cap and providing some stimulus to the conversation......no flames please, that's not what I'm talking about.

Michelle

10. Watson

Watson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wouldn't say booze is better than weed. And I wouldn't say weed is better than booze. My point was, for my hard earned cash, for me, weed is not something I would buy. The "high" I got on weed was not the happy drunk I am with booze. I would assume everyone experiences weed as differently as everyone experiences alcohol. That may be naive but there you have it.
    I don't care if it's legal or not. It's legal to buy rum and I don't. Why? Because I don't like it.
    And by the way, booze was never illegal in my country. No prohibition here though I do have friends whose ancesters got rich on a lot of crime committing Americans. :wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice