IDEA! New theme night.... let's tweak...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    We met a couple in November that got refused from the TTR restaurant because she had a sheer outfit on that you could see her nipples through.

2. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    At Nice shoes, yes... But I was still in costume at Paty O's and I definitely remember people taking my picture. I was just so drunk I don't remember WHO lol

3. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    so would that mean that the "toga" night would replace the "white night" and then fall in line with the TTR schedule of Bacchanal white night?

I think that if it were to be as in the roman/greek times, that the cloth was not actually cloth. It was more of the linen weave, correct? Thus having more of a sheer appearance. So should it be a dress it as you like, so long as it is draped over a shoulder, somewhat sheer and white?

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Scott/Kelly, let's just say that at TTR, going from basically being naked all day long around the pool, boys & girls alike, then going out on a Friday night wearing white dresses, white linen pants, blouses and/or shirts is sort of an abrupt party-time mental trainwreck.

I'll say this: NOBODY really participates in "Toga Night," and I don't know why. The idea behind a toga party is that everyone's naked under the toga (se White Dress Shirt Night), but the whole thing just hasn't caught traction at TTR. No clue why. Seems a straightforward, easy party theme, but it doesn't stick.

I'd guess it is because an actual toga isn't flattering at all, so there's no show-off, flirt factor. You are rumpled and messy-looking, or you can get naked, and there's no real in-between. Maybe.

There's got to be a way to make White Night more sexy. It IS TTR!

White "See-through" Night? Too easy.

5. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I get what you're layin down. Sexy is better! Trying to get people involved and making as many people comfy as possible by creating a special way to work a theme, maybe easy is what we need?

I love the idea of the toga/nakedness but the challenge is to make it as easy for everyone to participate. Thoughts? That's why I suggested the semi or completely sheer toga.

6. summerbum

summerbum I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +738 / 0
    I have to say, I think togas are pretty hard to make sexy, even with boobies out.

IFrom a girl's perspective: there's no way to get that sheet around you without looking like the Stay Puffed Marshmallow guy from Ghostbusters. Then, you step on the end and nearly strangle yourself. Plus there's that waddle-walk thing going on if you get it too tight on the legs--and therefore no dancing. :icon_frown:

Our group has added glow to the white night...and you can do some really naughty things with a glow stick under a sheer white dress!

7. desire-66

desire-66 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    When we were there , white night was a big hit. Almost everyone was dressed in white and looked great Way sexier then walking around in a big burlap sack looking toga.

8. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    I did indeed! :icon_cry:

9. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    LOL I can see my husband hasn't found this thread yet.. He would love it... I think its a great idea, though some have said toga not sexy.. We've been watching the Spartacus Series and holy shit there are some very very sexy outfits.. If you haven't had a chance to watch check it out.. there is more to a toga party than just wearing the sheet.. it would be fun and very adventurous and believe me sexy. here !! here!! on the "Caligula Night."

10. jeff & deb

jeff & deb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice