IDEA! New theme night.... let's tweak...

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stacia_and_John, Dec 19, 2012.

1. LionsNzebras

LionsNzebras I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +402 / 0
    I would love this on white night, its a little more fun and dressy. Not that my white dress shirt with the front open is going to be bad.

Not sure what to do with my flava flav clock though.

2. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    I wish there were pictures... The only ones I remember taking pictures that night were the jersey boys, and we have lost contact with them... :(

3. USTWO

USTWO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    the one place you wasn't allowed to take a camera,hence not one photo of that night.:huh:

4. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I've never noticed any lady ever get in trouble for anything but getting all the way naked -- and just STAYing that way during the day around the pool. Never noted anyone in "Party-Mode" at Patyo's getting bothered by anyone, and there's been a few. lingerie night, etc. Also, Tops come off, shirts open up, etc., all the time post-midnight.

But, this is exactly why I wanted to start a discussion about it. Participation is key for any theme party, since if you're the only couple in togas, that feels weird, but if half of the girls are naughty schoolgirls, it's the Other girls who feel like they "aren't in the club."

Keep on talkin'....

5. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    meeting time and place

I think that for the sake of participation and getting people involved, most don't want to be "the only one". Talk isn't enough sometimes. I know Kellie had her schoolgirl outfit on we were heading down to pattyo's and she managed to look over the railing and see not a single gal was in outfit. So back to the room we went and then she felt even more insecure about what she should be wearing.

Themes are all about participation, but nobody wants to lead the pack. SO.... why not, designate a meeting time and place somewhere other than Pattyo's for the CCC couples and ladies to meet up before heading to pattyo's. That way they can come in as a group and know that certain other ladies will be right there along with them.

Say for instance schoolgirl night, dinners are generally done with by 9 or so? So say at 10 everyone will meet up at the quiet pool bar(not sure what time it is open until) for round one of the drinks/shots for the night and you have until 10:30 when we head off to pattyO's. It gives a meeting time to get to say hi to the others and an arrival time at pattyO's to show off without being alone.

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Good idea, but you stay for 1.5 hours by the quiet pool bar Lulu will get you smashed.

Setting a time is good, we missed the group photo last April.The year before we met in the front lobby and gathered quit a crowd of on jealous lookers asking how we managed to all get the same outfits.

7. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    I think that's a great idea, meeting up at the Quiet Pool bar, then going over to the party-stop at Patyo's. Not ever actually having hung out at the Quiet Pool's bar, and probably having missed out because of that, I'd like to know when it closes up shop for the night each evening?

8. KScpl

KScpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Well, If I'm going to wear a toga, I'm going to channel my inner John Belushi.

9. Dynamark

Dynamark Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But I thought TTR was a top optional resort. I never realized it was limited to the pool. Although we have only been there once, I have been honored to see many boobies on display at PatiO. And boobies do make me smile.

10. titsnink

titsnink Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    we had quiye a few out with no issues last year the wives were having a blast with each other the husbands got to have some fun too buut the lingerie night was crazy but the staff never interfered

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice