"Ice" skating and Hooters

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by CancunCanuck, Dec 16, 2006.

1. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I had a little happy moment today (well a happy day overall since it didn't rain!). We went to Paseo Cancun for the first time today and what do I see but an ice rink! With real live ice skates and real live ice skaters. So what if it was simuated ice made from plastic? I rented a pair of blades and sweated my face off skating around, enjoying the smiles of everyone around me. Lots of laughs and lots of falling down (except for me, Jorge lost his bet). :D Max was cracking up. I loved "ice" skating in Cancun today.

I also enjoyed my very first Hooters lunch. I love the waitresses! They grabbed Max when he came in and entertained him while we ate. :shock: Lucky little Max was the center of attention of all the Hooters waitresses and we had a lunch that we could actually finish without chasing a rug rat and having everything get cold. I heart Hooters Nanny Service. :D

2. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    AWWWWWWWWW sounds like a totally awesome day :!: :!: :!:

Did you get pictures of Max w/ his girls :?: That's a story he's really gonna wanna have pictures with someday :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sadly we did not have the camera with us! I think the pics would have been more for his daddy than for him right now. :D

4. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TRUE :!: But before ya know it Max will be wanting to see those pictures too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isn't it great to have a really relaxed fun day like that :D :!:

5. gbchayctca

gbchayctca Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Max is a bit of a perv, so I'm sure he'd enjoy them right now too.

Ice-skating in Cancun sounds sooo surreal.

Who would have thought that you'd get to show off your skills in Mexico??

Too funny how much Max likes slapstick humor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice