IBIZA

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mugway05, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That was my next tip :lol: :lol:

Go and see Sue round at the Pink Panther. its actually round in San Antonio bay ( a 5-6 euro cab ride, nowt :!: ) from the bottom of the West End, Its a nice, recently re furbished bar that shows all the big games as well. It opens at about five ish dailyand earlier at the wekends, and tell her you were advised to pop round from us :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ian :lol:

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You definitely won't leave the place even close to sober, LOL. :lol:

3. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ian those pictures are awesome mate. Will definately have to go and check out the sun rise thats for sure. I just checked out the pink panther bar online. And it also looks like a heap of fun. They also had a handy Ibiza forum attached to it which is very similiar to this one which is great.

I just booked my flights as well. So I am flying there sunday the 12th and coming back Thursday the 16th of August. So just a quick trip.

I havent arranged any accomodation there yet. I think I might just wing it and see what happens. It looks quite expensive and Im not keen to do much sleeping anyway. So I think I will just rock up and see what happens.

4. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mate if you do that you'll have to get there about 14 hours earlier and look directly behind you if your facing the beacch as thats the sunset not rise :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just posted there on your behalf asking for info on cheap digs. Hopefully you'll get a reply soon as the police on that Island are complete bastards and I wouldnt recommend either ' ruffing it ' or getting on the wrong side of them.

Ian :lol: :lol:

5. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bloody hell mick your an inspiration brother,good on ya & more power too ya chief..spoke to timmy last night,were gonna have a few beers tommorrow & talk cancun..
    go hard son!!

6. shauny

shauny Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    uuuuuurrrrrr if id have got some dollar mate id have come its prime ther right now grrrrrr!!!!

7. mugway05

mugway05 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cheers Ian mate. Thats great. Thanks for your help.
    If it all turns to shit it all works out in the end.
    Yeah Shauny should come mate if you get some coin.

8. ibizasue

ibizasue I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    wooohooo

HERE I AM xxx sorry not been on much mad busy in ibiza at the mo ..cheers karen and ian looking out for me xxx will see you both at bbg !!!!!! Temptation in march.. yes mick just popped on froums to say hi.. I always book friends cheap accomodation with alpharooms steve has a link on here...but august is always a nightmare month..because mainland spain all take there holidays in august... so mega busy.. if anybody needs any info on ibiza just pm me any time no problem xx :lol:

9. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll probably stop by for next summer's end of season parties. :cool:

10. tea_jay85

tea_jay85 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    me and a few mates will be in ibiza next summer too ... cant wait!
    xx
    tim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice