iam.....

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by John John, May 24, 2007.

1. John John

John John Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cold and frosty morning theres not alot to say bout the things caught in my mind, and as the day is dawning my plane flew away with all the things caught in my mind i don't want to be there when your coming down i don't want to be there when u hit the ground so don't go away say way u say say that ull stay forever and a day.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I fake it so real, I am beyond fake and someday, you will ache like I ache someday you will ache like I ache.

3. John John

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hurt myself today to see if i still feel i focus on the pain the only thing that real the needle tears a hole that unfamiliar sting try to kill it all the way but i remember everything what have i become my sweetest friend everyone i know goes away in the end.

4. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My whole existence is flawed you get me closer to god you can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings you can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything

5. YamYamMan

YamYamMan Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I would like to leave this city, This old town don't smell too pretty and I can feel the warning signs running around my mind. And when I leave this island I'll book myself into a soul asylum, and I can feel the warning signs running around my mind. So here I go still scratching around the same old hole, my body feels young but my mind is very old. So what do you say? You can't give me the dreams that are mine anyway. You're half the world away, Half the world away, Half the world away. I've been lost I've been found but I don't feel down.

6. John John

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOVE THAT SONG YYM

In the town that i was born lived a man that sailed the seas and he told us of his life in the land of submarines, we all live in a yellow submarine a yellow submarine a yellow submarine.

7. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade he'd let us in, knows where we've been in his octopus' garden in the shade I'd ask my friends to come and see an octopus' garden with me I'd like to be under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade.

8. John John

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    for every lady on this site

could you be the most beautiful girl in the world......its plain to see your the reason why god made a girl.....when the day turns into the last day of all time i can say i hope you are in these arms of mine!!

9. Michael F.

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    breathing is the hardest thing to do with all I've said and all that's dead for you you lied - good bye

10. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eight days a week, eights day a week i lovvvvvve you eight days a week is not enough to show i care

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice