I was arrested

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by mitchellfam, Dec 22, 2006.

1. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tonya, You're absolutely right about the typo ...

they just spelled Karan's name wrong ...

Karen was arrested for assault, but escaped from jail using her sheets as ropes to climb out the two story window.
    :shock:

2. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    and, google thinks our Kait is spelled Kate ...

Kate was arrested for drunkenness and people worried for her two sons welfare.
    :shock: :shock: :shock:

3. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i dont have any kids :shock: hehe

4. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    caitlin was arrested for being a threat to Homeland Security.

Caitlin was arrested for evading a peace officer with disregard for safety and propert,DUI at Iris Canyon and Barnett

Kate was arrested for singing in Sainsbury's while Ruth was caught playing clapping games with a seal, who later turned out to be a selkie. Police say that Australians have a lot to answer for and should be approached with caution.

At 8.00 p.m. on September 29th, Kate was arrested for disorderly conduct. She had been drunk, and before passing out in the street, she was acting like a fire engine. Around 1.00 in the morning on the 30th, around the time that Elizabeth Stride's body was being discovered, Kate was released from jail being deemed sober enough to take care of herself. She left the station and exclaimed to the on-duty police officier, "

Goodnight, old cock!". She left in the direction of Mitre Square, unknowingly walking towards her death.

Katie was arrested for peeing in public at Times Square in New York on New Year's Eve.

the last one is totally me haha

5. glenn/monique

glenn/monique Titties n Beer Registered Member

Ratings:
    +423 / 1
    Okay, your all saints. I killed my husband and on May 31st I was arrested wearing only a night gown and thong. I even had people asking on the board if I killed him cause the sex sucked. It must be the stripper name.

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's cause we are both sweet and innocent, kait.

And I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Karan and kaitlyn are both unique spellings of our names. :wink: :wink:

7. mitchellfam

mitchellfam Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :lol:

at least your name isn't Jerry. I know a Jerry...and this is what it says:
    In 1956 Jerry was arrested for assaulting a little girl and trying to rip her clothes off. :shock:

8. Sparkey

Sparkey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah Ha! I knew it!

9. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHERE'S MICHAELF ???

"On 26 February 2006, Michael was arrested for possession of Class C drugs, an incident that he described as "my own stupid fault, as usual. ..."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Steve was arrested for swallowing a condom filled with marijuana."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice