I Want to go on a Booze Cruise in May with Steve!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Mar 28, 2009.

1. BoulderFun

BoulderFun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    7 days til we set sail :flash:

2. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steve, we've got another couple tha want to go on the 21th, plus two others couples are thinking about it. Terry

3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Just got back from the 15th trip. 24 people - great turnout. Perfect weather and fun time was had by all. We even squeezed in a golf cart tour.

For sure Terry bring along as many as you can next week. All are welcome.

4. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was a good time. Seas were mild and it was a little warm at times.

Steve is a great host and he is a crazy driver.

Pam really liked Steve as he talked to her most of the way. He is a good tour guide.

Be prepared for the damn speed bumps. Snorkleing was good.

Janet is so nice and their daughter is so cute, she is a Doll. They are a lucky couple to have her.

The island is a little different than the hotel zone, yet it gives you a good perspective of the life in Mexico. I thought it was great.

Rent the golf carts and have a blast, It,s Mexico and you can drive and drink. Funny as hell.

The crew works their off ass, just for you to have a good time. Let loose and let it all hang out!!!!! :p

Spinaker rides on the way back were so funny and good.

Thanks Steve for all you do for us.

Don and Pam

5. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    One down and one to go eh, Don? :D

This is gonna be great!!! :cool: :lotsofmichaelf: :headbanger:

George

6. qwertyjam

qwertyjam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Those that have never gone on the booze cruise are really missing out. I can't say enough how much fun it was. We ended up talking quite a few couples out of the pool into going. Steve did a great job getting things set up, the crew on the boat were quite entertaining as well. The couple game on the beach was a riot. The golf carts on the island were great. All you guys that just bought a beer need to aim a little higher next time and get the 1.2 liter bottle. The real contest there is trying to drink it before it gets hot while driving a golf cart. (Sorry to the Cart that I rear ended by the way, now we know why those carts have beefed up bumpers) Snorkeling was so good, we decided to go back and Scuba the same reef the next day. Then there is the ?spinicker? that was a lot of fun. Especially in a slighty drunken condition! It was all great can't wait till next time!

James and Kena :D

7. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Ok, now the real story, he was drunk as shit. Funny as hell. Great guy and his wife was hot, yes she was a blast to party with. Shit I wish I could speak spanish like him. Their whole group was a blast and girls, I love you big time. It was a great time.

Lot's of cervesa and games. Well, I do not want to single out one person, maybe we were all drunk.

Great people and a whole lot of fun. Good crowd today and it will be better tomorrow.

Wish you were here.

Don

8. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I believe Haley and I were the only single ones on the booze cruise but nonetheless had an awesome time...one of the highlights of our trip :) Only word of advice - don't drink too much the night before :)

Thanks Steve and all the crew :) OH! And the DVD was great! Love the video :)

9. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You girls were Hot and a lot of fun. We enjoyed your company. Shit I do not have a clue as to why you are single.
    Guys, here is your chance to have it all.

Thanks for being a part of the boob cruize.

Don

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice