I Want to go on a Booze Cruise in May with Steve!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jamie, Mar 28, 2009.

1. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I havent been on one of Steve trips yet, but from what I hear, that's where the action is not the sexy pool! Terry

2. dboyte

dboyte Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    I just told Trina the same thing a little while ago. After the cruise leaves, we will have the pool to ourselves but on the bright side, a dedicated bartender is not such a bad thing and they will play our music and of course we will win the teasing time since we will be the only ones playing. :lol: :lol:

3. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, You two need to get your ass on this boat and enjoy it with us. No excuses dude. Just do it. If you have motion sickeness we can help, my wife has that and she has been in th ocean with big seas and done fine with help.

Just do it. We will miss our fun couple if you do not come. Hell I will pay for your trip.

Don

4. qwertyjam

qwertyjam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't we all at some point in life have to "TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM" :D

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Ok, we have 18 people for the 15th with a possible 6 more (qwertyjam's friends).

We just spoke to the boat company, they are struggling for business right now and as a result they have dropped the minimum requirement for a private hire of the catamaran. Normally it is 30 people. For this time, and probably this time only, they will let us go ahead wth a private hire with just 20 people. We only need to recruit/persuade 1 more couple to achieve this - either via the possibles or via people you may wish to invite once at the resort. If we end up with a few less than 20 we can still go ahead but will have to share with a few others from different resorts (still 100% no kids).

So, we intend to 100% go ahead with the cruise on the 15th.

This time more than any other it is really important that those who have said they are coming honor that commitment and do show up on the day to secure the private boat. If you dont show then you could well be affecting the enjoyment of others.

Just to be clear, meeting arrangements are at the front of the hotel by the lobby at 9:15am (not on the beach). We'll be back about 5:30pm. You cannot buy tickets in advance, it is pay on the day.

See you there, and please try your best to recruit others so that we meet that 20 person requirement.

6. rrrrandy

rrrrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    count on us Steve plus we will spread the word around Temptation when we get there Monday. So see you on Firday at 9.15 :announce:

7. queen2633

queen2633 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    YEA

SOOOO Glad the booze cruise is still on! YIPPEEE!

8. qwertyjam

qwertyjam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok I think, with fingers crossed, that the other three couples are in. Which would at least give a little cushion on the minimum of 20.

9. ffto

ffto Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: YEA

Ok to help out I am considering going on both the 15 and the 21st. If the 15 needs help, I will give it up for the Team. :bow:

Don

10. rrrrandy

rrrrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am going to thank you , you are the best
    I have been 7 years in a row and have had every cruise canceled
    so lets have a drink together

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice