:( I want my dog back

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by Ana, May 22, 2008.

1. Ana

Ana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love dogs, we hve 3 on our house, 1 black labrador MAX (male), 1 mini tiny Yorky named Nena (female) and the new one Mateo a mini Pug (male).

On Sunday night Mateo was stolen from our terraze, Max and Nena are in a depression and so I am.

I wll send a picture to Steve so he can disply it and hopefully someone can help me to get him back.

2. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That's horrible! I hope you get your baby back soon.

3. GONZO

GONZO Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I sure do hope you get your buddy back!!

I just lost my friend of 13 years (Ginger) on the 16th of this month..... :cry: She was playing with her pal Sandy outside and passed away right in my arms of a massive heart attack. I sure will miss that girl terribly.

[​IMG]

Shes the dog on the right, Sandy's the one on the left, she too is missing her pal.

4. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Ana,

I'm so sorry to hear about your kidnapping. I know it's like losing one of your kids. Hopefully something will shake loose and Mateo will show back up at your doorstep. We'll keep our fingers crossed.

Jamie

5. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ana, hope your baby comes back.

Tom, I am so sorry about Sandy, what a gorgeous girl.

6. TANDG

TANDG Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What a sad subject. I'm so sorry about your baby Ginger. She was gorgeous! What a horrible thing for you to go through. I hope Sandy is OK.

Ana, any word?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice