I Need Opinions, Upset Bf

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chaox, Mar 26, 2024.

1. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    There is some good with the bad but we both enjoy the fact there are singles at Temptations and a reason we go there over Desire. If stuff gets out of hand I blame Temptations. They need to have some security that takes care of aggressive behavior ASAP.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    You want to go to Temptation and take your male friend instead of your gf?!? I think you’d have more fun if you took your gf. If not, you’re doing it wrong.

3. David and Lisa

David and Lisa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0
    Now that she has gone to TTR without you, see if she will go to the strip club with you , then plan a trip to TTR with her later.

4. bhoot

bhoot Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    IMHO
    You should, rather you must go with her, now that she is insisting. Keep open mind. It is not swinger’s resort. She definitely have had great time and perhaps wants to take it to the next level with you.
    You and your male friend perhaps would find it awkward or may not enjoy it to its fullest since majority will be couples and women(very hot) would be in very provocative state.
    I am pretty sure she did not go around resort walking completely naked and slept with every guy she saw interested in her.
    Guys going to strip club is completely different than just guys coming to this place
    You will find tonne of reviews about what happens ( 99.99% good) here in resort.

Take it easy, avoid imagining things that never happened and enjoy with her. I hope you do that and build even stronger bond than being suspicious about her trip.
    As added bonus she will not stop you from going to stripe club, you may prefer to make other trip with her.
    Good luck!

Last edited: May 31, 2024
  5. Drew&Kim

Drew&Kim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    Totally agree. Married couple of almost 30 years here. Early on I couldn’t imagine us going. Jealousy is a serious issue with young relationships. As you grow together you realize that seeing your partner enjoying herself and step out of her comfort zone is exciting and fun for both of you.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,981 / 5
    OP hasn’t posted in two months and only posted for a couple of days, doubt he is rolling the thread anymore?

7. Bucket List Bud

Bucket List Bud Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Great posts but im gonna be 100 w u .... Imho...
    Ive been solo as a guy, and unless shes repulsive , she did some dirt, to what level idk but no way she didnt do something that would piss u off . When i was there , i didnt see anyone w there top ON, esp the afternoon parties by the pool.., maybe i had a wild grp ..... soon as u google temptations u can tell its not a regular resort. Go solo and see yourself .. theres a reason she dont want u going w out her...

8. Bucket List Bud

Bucket List Bud Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Single ppl mind there business . Ive been twice. . once solo and couple. As A single i did activities the first day and met ppl at the intros and was normal friendl. From there its easy. Single ppl are not outcast but you cant be aggressive or annoying.. if your chill and can hold a convo you will ,worse case, make resort friends...

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +488 / 1
    As someone who is happily married with no jealousy in our relationship whatsoever, and who has been to this resort multiple times; I would advise that you dump her. Absolutely don’t believe her.

10. Curious_Cpl

Curious_Cpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Bro just book the trip to take her back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice