I Need Opinions, Upset Bf

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Chaox, Mar 26, 2024.

1. JustJason

JustJason Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I’d give her the benefit of the doubt. I have a coworker who went there last year with a group of his friends of his and had no idea what it was about. His face was all smiles when he got back.
    Funny enough (not really), his wife does not know he went to that resort and he’s scared to tell her because of the optics.
    Your girl told you so I’d give her credit for that.

2. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,839 / 3
    Yep... She took her top off, wore an eye patch for her bikini bottom, made out with an equal number of both men and women, and generally had the time of her life! She is lying about one thing though... Nobody likes the room decor.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. roddie

roddie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Yo they really going in on you bro lmao

4. Chaox

Chaox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

It was a girl of course, a guy would be like a no and she would feel the same way if I went on a trip with a girl as well. I never worry about her, she just went on a trip a few months ago by herself with her friend and I had zero issue. My problem is what this resort is about, and what it induces. Even if you don't go planning on doing anything, I could see why you would be "TEMPTED" to is my problem

5. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

How am I supposed to know? That's why I made this post, I had no idea what it was like there. The way she made it sound theres dicks and boobs swinging everywhere around you and you're in a committed serious relationship. I'm sure you wouldn't feel great about your partner going to a strip club without you correct?

6. JennyJones

JennyJones Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0
    Perhaps that is the difference... I trust him to have a great time without feeling so insecure. ;) he has done so more than once, but then so have I so....

7. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

But you see where im coming from right? He's afraid to tell his wife because it's bad so that's how I feel about it initially

8. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

Oh really? So how should I feel when I get yelled and passive aggressively attacked when I go play pool at the bar with my friends?

9. Chaox

Ratings:
    +5 / 0

That is exactly how i feel about it because while all you guys see is me making this post, you don't know how she acts with me to understand why I'm upset. I get told I can't hang out down the street with my guys at a McDonald's but she's allowed to go to an all out half nude resort?

10. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    Yeah Temptations isn't a good place for you two and it may never be. It definitely isn't for everyone and that isn't a bad thing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice