i need help

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by layali30002000, Sep 30, 2014.

1. layali30002000

layali30002000 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi i am oil painting artist from egypt i am coming to cancun soon becoz my wife is a patient of autoimmune disease and we get treatment visa to mexico becoz she will need to be treated there and i need to have work there or start small business like rent small shop to put my art paintings and some antiques so i need toknow what process i need to do if i can as a foreign rent small shop in cancun and how much will cost monthly and if any one can help me to find work becoz i need to help my wife in her treatment thanks

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    You wont be able to work or open a business without a Visa, unless you or your wife are Mexican. Visas are hard to obtain and take a long time.

I wish your wife well with her treatment and subsequent recovery, but I don't think working is going to be an option.

Best chance might be to get an existing art shop to sell some of your work for a commission.

3. layali30002000

layali30002000 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hi

plz how i can have an artshop in cancun can i rent shop?and what will be the process?can u show me a way?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice