i need help (nothing to do with cancun)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by John John, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Canadian bacon is the best!

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anythign Canadian is :cool:

3. CrazyCunuk

CrazyCunuk Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I say ....NEXT Just go pick anouther girl of the girl tree.... Then when you are done with her...say NEXT

4. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

That's kind of what got him in this situation to begin with isn't it.

5. CrazyCunuk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Possibly, However if the girl in question is giving you a hard time about it just move on. There are way too many women out there to ever be stuck on one that gives you a hard time about your past. Just think, if she’s giving you a hard time now, before you even get a date… what would it be like in one month or one year … PASS………..NEXT

Eventually, you will come across one that will accept you for you, and not give you grief about dating other girls before her. Then you may want to settle down with one that want to be with you for you… till then play the game or get played

6. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with the moving on part.

Guess it was just the way you phrased it.

Remember..repect goes a long way when dealing with women in relationships.

Using phrases like "girl tree" doesn't show a lot of respect for women.

7. CrazyCunuk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Nah, just trying to shed some light on the poor guy’s situation. I would haven’t even thought twice about saying “NEXT”, if some girl gave me a hard time about dating someone she knew. If she wanted respect she would have given him the respect he deserves. She says “I think your fit but I could never start seeing you (going out, hooking up, boyfriend/girlfriend) because I would worry every time you went out that you would cheat on me” .. That was your 1st clue bro… Any chick that says that is not worth loosing any sleep over. There are way too many others out there.

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welly ou can't blame her for saying that. she is looking out for number one..Which should always be yourself! I wouldn't date someone if my freind/boss had...I think she respected the situation, and didn't take it any further and stated her non intentions from the beginning

9. CrazyCunuk

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I’m not blaming anyone… she can date who ever she wants to. The fact that she is hung up on that ( his past ) is a tell tale sign that the dude should not pursue her any longer.

The respect issue is when she says at the club BEFORE she tells him the real reason she doesn’t want to date “I think your fit but I could never start seeing you (going out, hooking up, boyfriend/girlfriend) because I would worry every time you went out that you would cheat on me

That’s would have been the 1st bell to go off in my head. Anyone that says that has no or very little self confidence or self respect. My guess she is a pill poppin support group junkie and would never be able to date a person that was out going good looking and “FIT”.

10. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You have got to be kidding right??

Just cause she knows her freind was with him, and her saying she thinks he would cheat means to me maybe she had heard stuff about him. To me that sounds like someone who is confident, and doesn't waqnna waste her time with someone who she feels can't be failthful

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice