I need a new job and a place to live! Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by bladesboy, Dec 29, 2006.

1. bladesboy

bladesboy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi everyone. I will be returning to Cancun on 3rd january and will be going back with no place to live (long story. Ask me about it if we ever get this meeting sorted out!). I have a job working as an English Teacher but get paid very badly and also it is only PT. So, if anyone needs a room mate or knows of any reasonably well paid jobs out there please email me! **edited by mod** PS. i am 25 yrs old, well behaved (!), fully house trained and English.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Saving you from spammers is why I edited out your email address.

Anyone who wants to contact him via email, just hit the <email> button immediately below his post.

3. bladesboy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks michael! :oops:

4. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    No biggie. It's the price we all of us are paying for making this board so popular. Spam 'bots abound, so we are always on the look-out... [​IMG]

5. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Timeshare sales or working as part of the Ents staff at a hotel are probably your best options. Those and teaching English are what most expats do that dont run their own businesses.

Cant help personally on the room front but for both a place to live and a job your best bet is to book yourself in a reasonably priced downtown hotel for a week or two and scour the newspaper daily.

When choosing accomodation make sure you look at at least 10 or so places before making your mind up. Generally the further out from the centre you are the cheaper places get.

6. bladesboy

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cheers steve. i used to live in villas del caribe but now i am after my own place with furniture if possible. will be scouring novedades daily for both job and appartment!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice