I Keep Seeing Conflicting Explanations And Characterizations. Could Y'all Please Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 6, 2024.

1. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +469 / 2
    Our general experience with lifestyle people are that they ask. Regardless of your answer they’ll still be cool and want to party.

2. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 5
    You can make it very clear that you are not interested. People at temptations are there for a party. If your party means just you and your significant other then that’s your party. Some people’s party is different. As a non swinger going to temptations I did the same thing showed off my wife asked her to wear the naughtiest outfits and I did the same. When people hit on you same as you would do at a bar you say oh no thank you I’m flattered but not interested. 95% of the time the person that just propositioned you will say awesome. Ask you if you are having fun and ask you if you want to do a shot. There was never a time where I felt like I couldn’t hold my own and felt like I was put into a situation I didn’t want to be in. TIP #1 don’t wear anything pineapple related. You might send wrong vibes. TIP #2 just go and don’t worry about it. It’s the most fun you will have and you will meet great people. Some of whom you might stay in contact with for the rest of your life. We met an amazing group and now we go back every year with them. Put your hesitations aside you are a sexy couple and you deserve to go to a place that allows you to be as wild or mild you feel comfortable with. TIP #3 the more wild the more people you will meet and good times you will have.

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,615 / 14
    We've been to TTR 39 times, and while not 26, my lady is a beautiful face, smoking hot killer bod type of girl too... All you might have to deal with is some one asking a simple question, like "Are you guys in LS" or "Do you swing," and when you just say no like we do, they drop it and move on if they're "hunting," but if just making conversation they'll still drop it if isn't the other person's or couple's thing.

Or, you can just walk away. Simple. People "drama it up" all the time. Don't miss out on an incredible experience. Go, find some cool people going the same time as you and hang out witht hem so there's a pack defense mindset if you feel like you need that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice