I Keep Seeing Conflicting Explanations And Characterizations. Could Y'all Please Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 6, 2024.

1. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0

Hi Traveller,

Apologies for not using your whole quote. I truncated just to keep this short.

Obviously, we can only speak for ourselves, but I think it’s safe to say that it depends on your approach. Some of us have heard stories of pushy single men at the end of parties, or bands of single male pirates looking for booty. A few bad eggs and all that.

Everybody knows where they are going and at least a little of what to expect. So I’d guess that as long as you’re respectful, not presumptive and take the time to get to know people first you won’t have that issue. If you’re hitting on random women shotgun style, you might be seen as a creep. If you swoop in when their partner gets up to get a drink (a story I’ve heard a few times), you might be seen as a creep.

Just don’t be a lewd asshole and you’ll be fine.

Just my two centavos

2. Traveler1170

Traveler1170 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Great advice man. Thanks. I'm looking forward to a fun couple of days. We are all there to have fun so I can assure you I won't be the one to mess that up for anyone. I don't think we are overlapping but hope to say hello next time

Raj

3. LemAndAmber

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Appreciated. I also may have a kneejerk reaction due to someone starting a convo with me using some very not respectful (and racist) language. Not on this site and not TTR, but also not cool.

4. Traveler1170

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    That's not cool anywhere. Forget about being a single male or a couple or whatever

5. Bucket List Bud

Bucket List Bud Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Advice, only chat up the guys at first. I've only gone on one solo, but it was a blast. There will be fellas at the bar, just strike up light convo, if you can be funny that helps.. Once you meet one cool person, it will snowball as they usually are in groups. I'm not mentioning these things to help you hook up, but this will at least help you socialize and enjoy the party NSA. It's also really easy to meet ppl at Temptations on the Boobs Cruise. Ppl are partying and half of the folks aren't at the resort, I found the cruise has other single girls that may not be at Temptations, spread your wings and go out on the town too with ppl close. My cruise was wild, I met damn near everyone on the boat and it was packed. I found a group of singles/guys girls from Dallas, partied w them and met ppl fromTemptation. I think once you get in the environment, can socialize, and READ THE ROOM, you'll be fine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  6. Traveler1170

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I was debating doing the BC on 24th but I'm only at TTR 24th and 25th so I didn't necessarily want to miss out on one whole day at the resort (out of 2). Would people recommend BC on the first day if I'm only staying 2 days total?

7. LemAndAmber

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    Sitting here at Temptation now, I can say that it has been a zero issue.

I couldn’t tell you who is single and who isn’t if they don’t have someone hanging on them. Everyone has been super friendly.

Within 5 minutes of being here, my nervous wife was comfortable taking off her top and I comfortable enough to leave her there.

Total non-issue. No vibes affected that I can tell. If you’re trying to decide and this is your worry, you can stop worrying.

8. LemAndAmber

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    And we’re already trying to go back at the end of July…

9. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +471 / 2
    People just ask. It was funny our first trip because we weren’t… but my wife didn’t know what people were asking. Some awesome misunderstandings.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. Funtimers

Funtimers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0
    Not being a swinger and going to Temptation is not a problem whatsoever. The best way to put it as many have is that you will find whatever you are looking for. Into swinging? You'll find it.... Not into swinging? You'll have an amazing fun party atmosphere time and the sexy energy can easily be shared by just the of you. People may ask if you are in the "lifestyle," but a simple "no" and that's all it takes. Go, have fun, it's AMAZING!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice