I Keep Seeing Conflicting Explanations And Characterizations. Could Y'all Please Help Me Out?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AaronM, Apr 6, 2024.

1. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,951 / 5
    Thanks. Would settle for just getting the room we booked and a faster checkin/checkout process!! Just too much time on our hands I guess!

2. AaronM

AaronM Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    I have no problem with people seeing my wife's boobs, it's a turn on for me for people to obviously want her but only I can have her. But I was worried that the super skimpy outfits and bathing suits I'd like her to wear would be misconstrued as an invitation. The reason I was worried about that was because at Golden Parnassus, all the people that dressed like that were OBVIOUS swingers, like fishnet dresses making out at the bar during bingo. Someone there tried to hit o her and touch her and waited until I got up to get drinks to do it too, and she wasn't even dressed skimpy there.

3. EastTexas

EastTexas Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    That might happen at a bar somewhere too. I can't say that won't happen at Temptations since there are single guys but none of the couples are going to assume you are in the lifestyle. Some might be hopeful and ask you.

You will meet some people in the lifestyle there most likely and realize they are fun to hang out with even if you aren't LS. They are very polite and often the women in the relationship do the asking. Even people in the lifestyle are looking for different things so no one expects anything out of you just for looking sexy.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. AaronM

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    That makes me feel a bit better, as long as people are respectful and don't try and swoop in if I step away like before, it should be fine. The more I read here, the more comfortable and excited we're getting to go lol.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. EastTexas

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    I mean if your girl is looking hot and a single guy sees her he will probably take his shot if she is alone. It isn't the swingers you need to worry about, it is just like any other bar or club.

As I mentioned with the swingers at the resort the females usually run the show. From our experience the woman will approach my wife and ask her questions to see if we are interested.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. AaronM

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Im not talking about her laying out vy herself all day, When I say that I stepped away, I literally mean like I went to the poolside bar 20 ft away just long enough to ask for a drink. When I turned around to look at her, there was a guy crowding her, talking to her, and trying to touch her. She rejected him and he was really rude and didn't leave until I came back even though she told him too. She started crying after I told him to leave and we just hung out in the room the rest of the day and I had to convince her to go back out. The dude literally saw me turn my back, and tried to swoop in

But what you said about the swingers is fine, just want people to be respectful, and not be pushy or aggressive. almost everyone at golden Parnassus was respectful, just had that one creep.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
  7. EastTexas

Ratings:
    +129 / 0
    Yeah there will be single guys that are drunk and I won't say that can't happen. Temptations needs to kick someone like that out if they are acting that aggressive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. AaronM

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Well, hopefully it'll be better at Temptation if they have security, the story I was talking about happened at Golden Parnassus and I never saw security do anything, I'm sure they had some I just don't remember seeing them

9. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +702 / 0
    Rude people are everywhere. We went to just a regular club last Saturday night near our home town and no sooner than I step away the wife gets a slap on the ass. Doesn’t matter where u are it will happen. However when u step in to a super sexy environment like TTR it will more than likely happen there too. I’ve said this before, my wife can handle her own and we’ve never had a problem at TTR but prefer Desire over Temptation for this and several other reasons. Curious to see your post after you visit. Hopefully both of u enjoy ur trip. Creeps are everywhere.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. AaronM

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    Thanks, I'm hoping it'll be a good time, we'll just try to stay as close as possible, and hopefully make some friends that can help keep them away too. If someone tries something and security won't do anything, I certainly will. I just dont want her getting scared and crying again. It's not like she can't handle people talking to her, she's fine with that and she deals with that on a daily basis. The dude at Golden Parnassus was doing alot more than that though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice