I have a question regarding stamina

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Certified Star, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Certified Star

Certified Star Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello everyone,

I have a question regarding stamina.

This is my first spring break in CUN but ive been to CUN before, when I went in june I was partyin hard till 9/10 in the morning (ladies keeping me up). going sleep, then waking up at about 5ish to start again. The question is what will I be missing out on that happens during the day? (Im a party animal, excursions etc do not concern me!)

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Here is the key to getting the most out of cancun!!

Party hard at night, until 4 or 5am! Drink lots of water and stuff before bed, get up around 10-11am and start the party again! LOTS of partying during the day, hit up the oasis, and between march 8-14, MTV is taping shows during the day at THE CITY, so that will be real hot during the day. Take a nap between 4-7, get up, get ready, and hit the night up!

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't get why people sleep all day. You miss all the sun, you miss seeing all the new people at your hotel..You miss the fun drinking games and allthe fun party stuff during the day..Even though I got out every night and party hard and drink, I like to get my arse up and enjoy the weather :lol:

4. Madd Dougg

Madd Dougg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nah sleep all day long.........or laze around the pool if you can't sleep! Nothing good happens during the day!

Party hard at night go to all the after parties!

Some crazy s*** happens at them! You are probably likely to get invited to crazy house parties at the clubs anyway!
    we went to one where there were like 30 girls and 5 guys! :shock: :D :D

More of a fantasy than a house party!

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we never seen Adam during teh days..He always disappeared...BUT YOU WERE UP ADAm! Not jus sleeping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice