I Don't Drink Alcohol

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Jetsgo5, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +617 / 2
    I can't imagine anyone not having a good time at this place. Drinking really isn't necessary to have a good time there (or anywhere) - it's just that's it's an all-inclusive resort and it's there. I wouldn't even notice or care if someone didn't drink. (We hardly drink at home)

2. Vince & Wendy

Vince & Wendy Welcome to Never, Never Land! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +792 / 0
    She does have spark to her that’s for sure. Can’t help but love her. ;)

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    I know tons of people who didn't do shots and drank what ever was in there cup ..one person had virgin frozen drinks the whole trip
    you don't have to drink just say no to shots no one will really care ..hubs and I don't do tequila very much ..I am allowed 2 a day .or I go to sleep lol .we had a friend who only wanted to do tequila shots the bartender poured us water ..everyone thought it was funny we have also had the bartenders cut people off instead of gin and tonic they would just pour tonic ..
    as long as you don't preach to other people about not drinking no one cares what you do :)

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    If you're not drinking some of us might not look as hot as we would otherwise, but as long as you are having fun who cares!?

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Cinnamonflixxx

Cinnamonflixxx Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 1
    Some people like to party sober. If you are that person, why not go and follow the other welcoming advice here. On the other-hand if silly pool games and loud music are really not your thing, I think this person might be right. I haven't been yet but everything I've read says it's a party place.

6. jnine

jnine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2,830 / 3
    Many times we have just had water. This was to stay hydrated and not get completely messed up by drinking too much of anything else, but we've never had a single comment about it. And plenty of shots do get passed around, but you don't have to partake. We've often turned the shots down because either we didn't enjoy what they were, or we knew it was too much drinking at the time. It's absolutely no big deal to turn down an offer for shots or for drinking in general. Nobody will care in the least. Go and have fun!

7. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit applies to all aspects and choices made at TTR (body, swim suits, theme outfits, everything).....except judgements and bad attitudes.....plus you could be the official daily historian for those that may (or may not) need help remembering what, where and who happened.....;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Bob_Kathy

Bob_Kathy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0
    My wife and I really don't drink. Went last March and had a great time, going again next week and won't drink much but still planning for a great time.

9. Tominda

Tominda Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +186 / 0
    We've got our mugs full of water throughout the the day hydrating,between drinks. No one ever asked what were drinking. It's your vacation, party the way you want.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  10. dnlb

dnlb Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    The only time anyone cares about what you're drinking is if you've had too much, otherwise don't worry about it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice