i believe...

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by apple, Jul 4, 2007.

1. AJ0527

AJ0527 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL, too cute

2. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    theres no way it was middle of the night. the match was overy by 630 or somethng like that ppfftt you must be old if you consider 1130 middle of the night

i think we paid 35 bucks with the service charge (that they always ding us with) for the tickets for that. ...surprisingly the football team has taken off here and there seem to be alot of fans. the season for toronto fc is completely sold out you cant get tickets so the matches in toronto are pretty much sold out as well...and yes its at bmo field haha

3. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I forgot to add......

and yor surprised at this :lol: :lol:

Been old and infirm I like to be tucked up in bed wth cocoa by 9.30 .

Did I tell you I have a new girlfriend called Cocoa :lol: :lol:

Only certain matches are been shown live here and tonight it Mexico Vs Chilie and thats showing a Kick Off time 11.35pm.

Watched a re run of Colarado Vs Washington DC last night at a mates and was surprised to see they were playing on a converted baseball pitch with what looked like astro turf covering the bases and the bits where they run around in a sort of circle in helmets and daft looking uniforms.

Had to laugh when they took the players off 'cos lightening was gettin close... pfffffft..... big girl's blouses . :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [/b]

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh not surprised at all..they did have high hopes for them..but apparenlty they crushed those by losing to chile.

mls football is hard to watch...almost painful

5. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Indeed, the commentary was hillarious and why are they so ' stat ' mad ?

Ian :lol:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i have no clue they are like that will all sports over here. like it impresses people to know all the stats on everything...

like just watch the stupid match and shut up

7. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactley.

I's going to be interesting to see what happens when our season kicks off and how hey enforce he new non smoking ban in the stadiums.

8. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they did that hear long ago. i believe it went pretty smoothly.... its actually quite nice :p

9. Ian

Ian Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You dont have the hooligan element and heavy handed police tactics we have over here. I anticipate trouble.

Still, your right on the its nice comment. It'll be nice to take my nephew to the odd match and not have some f*ckwit chainsmoking at the side of us .

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no no hooligans here.

unless you count the argo fans that fight from sitting back in their chair wiht a beer in one hand and their other arm over the other seat :?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice