I AM SO DRUNK!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 8, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Dady O is having a Playboy Playmate recruiting call on the 21st.. so after Slices perhaps?

2. Briiian

Briiian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    That sounds good as well. Hope we dont have problems getting in

3. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    better get there early! There wont be AS many people as there was during our week...but its still gonna be packed, and anytime they do anything like that, it fills up QUICK

4. Briiian

Briiian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I thought 16th to the 20th was supposed to be the best week? I read that online hmmm

5. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Peak week is always the 2nd week of March....when the biggest schools go....i think MORE schools have the 3rd week, but not as many people....dont get me wrong, theres still gonna be an assload of people, so no worries there.

6. Eno19G

Eno19G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well Fletch if u suggest not to use studentcity then who is the best to go through that offers a similar 7 day hotel(oasis cancun) and flight package? I mean this is for guys like me that have no connections to cancun whatsoever... I dont know if it is different next year but on the studentcity website they say the places planned are: Mon. Bulldog, Tues. Senor Frogs, Wed. Pat O Brians, Thur. Booze Cruise, Fri. Basic, Sat. The City, and Sun. Daddy O. I guess yours was different as u mentioned they had margaritaville as one night. So if u were to pick the best 7 places to go for 7 nights in a row, what would be on your list? Id like to know since your one of the "veterans." Seems like your not a fan of Pat O Brians, but the last time i went in 2008, i had a great time as it was packed as hell and they had a wet t shirt contest and the corona girls was there dancing with everybody. But anyways, just would like to know your advice on who i should book with and the top 7 "veteran" approved places to party in cancun.

7. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i'm going to answer this one too. hope you don't mind! sometimes it's cheaper to book with travelocity, expedia, or orbitz.
    veteran approved - you should go to coco bongo ONCE. if you've been there, you don't have to go again, as it is packed and the shows don't change often. but it is kinda a once in a lifetime experience thing. the city, dady o. senor frogs. bulldog is alright. i've never been to basic, but i keep hearing it's great on fri (white party)

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you look around online, you can book your flight and hotel separate and spend way less money than what student city charges you. They say they have free pregame parties, but what they dont tell you is that you get ONE type of drink...meaning, if the drink of that day is, say beer....and you dont drink beer, you cant get anything else for free. They also say you get right into the clubs, false. Student City parties are the biggest parties there, so you have to wait in an "exclusive" line of all Student City members. Once you get into the club, its so damn hard to move or get a drink you immediately regret going.

I mean, if standing shoulder to shoulder with people, not being able to dance or mingle is your thing, by all means go for it. And yes, the only reason we booked through student city is because we DO have a connection that got us a ridiculously good deal. What's wrong with knowing people?

As for entry to the clubs or booze cruise on each night, you can EASILY purchase wristbands in advance from one of the guys in their kiosk outside of the club, and 9 times out of 10 you can haggle them down to cheaper than you would spend anyway on the Student City pass. As was the case with us this year, the guy outside our hotel (NH Krystal) had passes to all sorts of clubs on each night, so we kept going back to him and he hooked us up with even better deals, VIP on some nights etc.

Like I said, the only thing that benefited me from using it was my connection I had, everything else, just look around. Hope this "veteran's" advice does you well

9. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outside the NH Krystal, eh? I'll give it a shot. I know that the Westin's travel company overcharges, because last year, their prices were more expensive than what I booked online.

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Its technically outside of bulldogs, which is still a 6 step walk from Krystal.....Honestly....bring a picture of me with you LOL ask for and show the picture to Juan, tell him I sent you, and he'll treat you right....he did tell me to tell my friends about him, what a good opportunity!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice