I AM SO DRUNK!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 8, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you guys suck! grrr

2. Eno19G

Eno19G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well to be specific hehe, they used to have a hustler strip club in the downtown club area near all those little small restaurants and bars and souvenir stands. There also was another one behind club bulldog within close walking distance where they had a discoteca sign and then u had to go upstairs to enter the strip club. I was drunk, along with my friends, and we just randomly found it after the club, but when i went back in 2008 it was gone.... So how where is this real downtown area? Is it a far drive? I heard there is this mall or strip of multiple strip clubs somewhere in cancun, but last time i went we had so many other activities we wanted to do much more so we didnt get the time to check it out...have u heard of it...or better yet, have u been there before?

3. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ^^whoops messed up on the reply but yea just read my replies in between the quotes haha

4. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    1. no, i didnt try studentcity but i could see the mass of people moving around with them, and depending on how many of you guys are it can be easier and faster just tipping the guy at the entrance, but thats just me, i dont really know... i know people in there and when its packed as this week they really cant help me, they rather help someone thats gonna tip them hahahaha

2. no, i havent been to fat tuesdays but all my friends downthere have and they say it is a waste of time, i think ud have more fun at the oasis, thats just the place to be during the day, hands down.

3. no, i havent been to the strip club area, its one of the few areas that are actually dangerous in cancun, its called plaza 21 and if you're not a local you better not even get close to that spot... and anyway why would you want to go to strip club and pay when there are tons of drunken hot chicks willing to do it for free? hahahaha

oh and downtown cancun is about 20 or 30 minutes away from the party center, you wont find many tourists in there but its really cool visiting... well thats what i think hahaha

5. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yea thanks for your input. It helps a lot. So okay i guess i will skip the new fat tuesdays and the strip mall thing as i dont want to deal with any sort of danger. I plan on going next year and staying at Oasis Cancun and im just trying to figure out early what is the best way to go about this trip. All i know is the 2 times i went, i already tried the roaming around on my own thing and finding our own things to do everyday and frankly it was fine but i just wanted to try something different my third time around and thats why i thought of studentcity :) If anyone has any better suggestions for a guy like me to go through for a 7 day trip during spring break time of 2010(i have no connections at all), sutdentcity is just a little attempt to get some sort of connections in cancun as i dont know anybody in the city itself. Btw do u live in cancun? im assuming because u seem to know a lot about cancun and you've mentioned u have friends there too. If so, we should keep in touch and maybe when its time for me to go visit, i can meet ya there and we could party together :wink: Oh and btw, are u one of those hott chicks willing to do it for free?? hehehe

6. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i lived in cancun for 10 months, i live in mexico city now but ive still got lots of friends around there... ill sure be there for SB 2010.

and no im not one of those hot chicks willing to do it for free... im just not hot hahahahaha

7. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    well he was there heres the proof hahahaha

[​IMG]

8. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who the hell is that in the middle? LL Cool J?? LOL

9. mormis

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thats KP "the Cancun legend" lol

10. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Cancun legend" really?? Wow i wonder what he did to deserve such a reputation?! I have an idea of some of the things he may have done to earn this reputation lol. Well i guess i plan on being the "Cancun Legend Jr." in SB 2010 haha.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice