I AM SO DRUNK!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 8, 2009.

1. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    And I don't like week long packages personally. I like to get a feel of what's good on a particular night (e.g. talk to the girls we meet at Oasis during the day and see where most of them are going), then decide where to go accordingly. If you get a week long package, you are stuck with whatever they want you to go.

If it's your first time and you don't really know all the clubs that well, it's not _that_ bad of an idea to book a week long package because then you get to sample every club. But for veterans, there are few place that we don't care much for after going there after a couple times.

2. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    you at know what at least ONE girl was wearing down there :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

3. Eno19G

Eno19G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well if u didnt have Andrew with u who happened to know Apple Vacation really well would they have still treated u special? Maybe not... I dont know any management at studentcity but if a lot of people use studentcity then at least there will always be a large group of people u will be partying with on a regular basis. So if i dont know anybody from apple vacation or studentcity, then which is better?

4. Eno19G

Eno19G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I see what your saying and i have already tried that before. Ive already been there twice and both times i just winged it with my friends and we figured out on our own which clubs we wanted to go to each night. It was cool and all but the thing is majority of the time we just ended up going to wherever seemed good but only a few times were we able to find a group of girls to go with and it was sort of a hassle and unorganized as we would be walking all over the place trying figure out where to go. It may be better just to have things organized and know that a big group of people(studentcity peeps) are going to a designated place each night and we can choose if we wanna go with them or not. I mean its not like we have to go with them every night like we have no choice. And with studentcity u are guaranteed every night to have a large group of people to go party with instead of having to search to find people. So which clubs do u(veterans) not care too much for? U know what was a bummer for me last time when i went in march 2008?? Coco Bongo got considerably smaller than how it used to be before the hurricane. Coco Bongo used to be much bigger as it had a whole second story with a separate dance floor with a big flight of stairs and so on and they got rid of it... Also do they plan on bringing Fat Tuesdays back?? If not what are they doing with that space cause when i went it was just boarded up... the hurricane wiped out plenty of previous places cancun used to have and they never re-build it back the same. i remember when i went in 2006 there were a bunch of strip clubs lol in the downtown club area near bulldog and the flea market area and other places but they must have got wiped out and never came back...

5. mormis

mormis I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont forget to mention how it took us a big while to get into Corona bar, get two drinks and then move to seƱor frogs where it took us double that time to get in and how packed it was at the entrance... and we were supposed to have a "special" package with private transportation and was all BS...

oh eno dont go thinking thats all good... having that much people can get crazy and stupidly slow, as i just said, they (well WE) were all packed trying to get into the bars and clubs, i think that moving around so many guys is not something easy to organize, for example, andrew and me got really close to the entrance at the city for Flo Rida (after pushing people and waiting) and we suddenly realized that we didnt have the bracelet needed to go in, so the organization was pretty bad...

its been said a couple of times in the forum that Coco Bongo is worth doing only once... the show is great but i totally agree with you, it gets waaaaay too packed and the club is ridiculously small... i personally dont like coco bongo...

Theres a new Fat Tuesdays but its not in the same location and ive heard its not even half as good as the original one, i never went to the original fat tuesdays and ive heard that they are not gonna build anything in that spot for a while...

all the strip clubs are downtown, but real downtown, what you call downtown club area is right in the middle of the hotel zone, and i had never heard of stip clubs in the hotel zone but i will sure ask my friends lol

6. cindyb

cindyb I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

hahahahahaha I think we got a picture of a reverse Motorboat to...this takes alot of talent and Henry pulled it off well..haha

7. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'll need a day pass to get in then, right? Do I need Andrew's last name?

8. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHAHA. Yes, I do. :wink:

9. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Apple Vacations only charges $65 for the booze cruise usually? According to their website, they charge $90. Am I going to need a day pass to the Oasis to buy the Apple packages?

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i think we paid 45 for our booze cruise....or maybe 40...idk....we kind of had a hookup outside of our hotel who gave us sick deals as long as we kept goign back to him haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice