I AM SO DRUNK!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Mar 8, 2009.

1. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Send me a sexy picture of yourself. LOL

2. Eno19G

Eno19G Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Anyone is welcome to help me out and that includes you :) Yea ive been to Coco Bongo Twice already so no need to go again next year. Some of the definite reserved places i plan on going for sure are the city, dady o, senor frogs, basic, and bulldog, but now i just got to find out where else is the best to go. Have u been to that beach club place next to the city? I liked that place so i will probably check that out also. What have u heard about the booze cruise? Have u been on it before? So i guess your saying its best to just book the flight and hotel through websites lke travelocity, expedia and so on, and not studentcity. Any other clubs or bars im missing that you highly recommend?

3. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I think that Playa Cabana is the beach club. I didn't make it there last time. I think someone went last week, hopefully they'll read this post. The booze cruise is supposed to be wild. Crazy contests, lots of drinking, etc. I haven't taken it since I was 14, but I read everyone else's trip reports, and it's supposed to be pretty cool. I'm going on it next week.

4. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes your advice helps for sure. Any online websites you recommend that gives the best deals for flights and hotels? I wish i had connections...can u help me out with that? LOL From all your experience, what 7 clubs/bars would be the best that i should go to? What places are your favorites to party at in cancun? So have u been on the Booze Cruise? How is it? How much should i expect it to cost for a ticket? U said the tickets are sold at a kiosk outside of the club...which club? Im trying to get all the little details and any questions i come across early before i go...as u can tell haha.

5. rockrgrrrl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kayak.com is a website that automatically compares all different sites' airfares. However, sometimes you can get good package deals. Apple Vacations, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz.. I wouldn't be able to name 7 bars. You've already been to Coco Bongo, so: Dady O, Bulldog, The City, Basic. O Ultra Lounge and Dady Rock are included in Dady O cover. After hours, there's Nectar. Senor Frogs is always fun. Then, there's the bars - Congo, Corona Bar, Terrasta, Slices where you pay $10-15 for open bar.
    I personally paid $75 for the booze cruise, but it can be up to $90. Someone on the forum was able to sweet talk people into giving it to them for $45.
    The club passes are sold all day in the party zone, outside most of the major clubs. Just take a walk around there during the day and you'll run into people selling them. Depending on the night, cover with open bar can be anywhere from $35-65.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The booze cruise is really a good time. If you plan on getting tanked, I'd suggest pregaming BEFORE you go on the boat, as they have a very limited selection of drinks and they are ALL weak.....once you get to the island you get a free buffet and drinks. They will make the drinks how you like them, so long as they get a tip from ya. Well worth it in my opinion. They also do some crazy shows on the stage there, dancers with fire, people swinging from ropes and all sorts of stuff. THEN the emcee will get on the stage and the contests start. Wet T Shirt contests, special pie eating contests, a whole bunch of crazy stuff....you're gonna love it

7. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Is the booze cruise an all day thing or just at night? Does it take u to Isla De Mujeres? How long are u on the island for? I forget if u mentioned it before but how much should i expect the booze cruise to cost for each person? But wow this does sound really fun! I will definitely do the booze cruise then the next time i go.

What do u guys think of club Nectar? Is this club new? Because i never knew about it till u guys mentioned it. I looked at some youtube clips and it appears to be pretty small like it can't fit that much people. Where is the club located exactly(neighborhood buildings)??

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The booze cruise is a nighttime event. The best one goes from 9 at night til about 2 in the morning. The boat ride over there is somewhere around 45 mins or so, and you are on Isla Mujeres for a few hours. Depending on who you get your passes from depends on how much you are going to spend. We spent 40 on ours, but heard from some people that they paid as much as 60...so it all depends. You also want to bring a bunch of tip money, the lines get kind of long there, but if you tip well, they will remember and treat you first. It really does go along way with those guys.

Necat isnt a club, it's simply a bar...but its a cool little spot to check out for pre game or post party drinks

9. Eno19G

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So when it comes to day activities, what are the best things to do? Like which is better chichen itza mayan ruin tour or Tulum? Where is Xel-Ha? So is Xel-Ha like an jungle nature experience where u get to pet animals and stuff? What is the appeal and would you "veterans" recommend checking xel-ha out? Or am i thinking of Xcaret that is near cancun and is the jungle natural animal experience?? Isn't there some "Fun Tour" they offer there? If so what do u guys think of it? What are your people's favorite day activities?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice