HurricaneCancun.com - New Cancun Hurricane Blog

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Steve, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    We've just launched a new site where you can follow the progress of Hurricane Dean and what it's like to live in Cancun before, during and after the hurricane:

The link is:
    Hurricane Cancun Blog.

The blog is a joint effort between myself, Rivergirl and CancunCanuck from the board and will be updated several times a day as the hurricane Dean drama unfolds.

The blog will contain a mixture of News and real life experience of those who live in Cancun and is updated multiple times a day.

The blog has been live for less than 24 hrs but we've already had more than 3,000 visitors and 6,000 page views.

Please spread the word and check out:
    http://www.hurricanecancun.com/

2. lambert13

lambert13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good page you guys got going there. I spread the word about it through some emails.

3. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Excellent site!

4. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very informative website !

Stay Safe !

5. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with Karan. What a great site! Thank you all for putting it together. Our prayers are coming your way hoping that everyone is safe and dry from this storm and it blows by quicker than Wilma.

Katie

6. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks Steve, We'll be watching it and spreading the word!

7. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Steve for setting this up, and to K & K for your assistance! I am truly happy for you all because you have succeeded at what I failed to. Things happen for a reason, and while I am still searching for reason, I love this site CancunCare, and all that it has brought for me.

Cancun was very much a life changing experience for me and will forever hold a special place in my heart, so I appreciate you setting up the Hurricane site to let us know how things are there as a whole, and how each of you are pulling through. My thoughts will be of you, which will distract me from facing the reality of turning 30. Haha! :oops: {Had to get over myself and end with a funny!}

8. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    **bump**

9. Katie

Katie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Bumping again and to say what a great site. I have it as one of my tabs now and read it as often as something new is posted. Thanks for putting up a great site and keeping those of not there and care about Cancun a real look at what is happening.

Katie

10. Laura Mapchick

Laura Mapchick Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can whoever posts on the blog sign their name at the bottom of their post so we know who is talking?
    I see someone is going to be doing a telephone interview, but I don't know who?
    You guys are doing a great job, keep it up!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice