Hurricane Season starts soon............pray for cancun!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by EngineerGuy, Apr 16, 2007.

1. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    that place is NICE! We took our limo there to pick up some of the MTV celebs one night, went in there and had some shots with them, then finally they go in the limo with us to go out to eat, but............ that place was really nice!!

2. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    too pricey.. 50 us dollars for a breakfast for only 2 girls, and my sister only eats papaya and it was a buffet, i told her what a waste.. i wont go there again to have morning breakfast or lunch or dinner, way too pricey.. i'm going to the joe's seafood buffet that dennis recommended. any good breakfast area? like a diner or something..

3. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very true Jason. I don't think they can afford another one

4. trigger2002

trigger2002 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it cost them heaps of cash to restore it to the great shape its in now. but its very unlikely one will hit again. more and more hurricanes are occuring each year these days though always keep a watchfull eye on weather channel website. usually get very intense latter part of the season though you will be fine in may.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice