Hurricane Rina headed for Cancun

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Oct 23, 2011.

1. sunlover79

sunlover79 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ours just got canceled as well (AA). United, Delta, every other airline you could imagine is still flying out but AA is canceling...and because we booked through Expedia, they are saying the soonest they could now fly us in would be Sunday! So. We're in the same situation Docnnurse, and it SUCKS. Really wondering if we should just cancel altogether and get back whatever money from TTR that we can :(

2. Docnnurse

Docnnurse Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Rebooked Take 3

Yes she told me most airlines aren't chancing it for Friday either. Whether or not she was feeding me a bunch of BS I don't know. Anyhow we have a full refund from AA and now have to drive to Chicago unfortunately a 2.5 hour drive and have a non stop flight which is a good thing on Continental/United leaving at 0915 and arriving at 1249. Keep our fingers crossed that this one does not get cancelled. So hopefully will see everyone Saturday!! The only good thing we will be at TTR a full week now instead of leaving on Thursday!!!

Tina

3. Docnnurse

Ratings:
    +36 / 0

Can you get your money back with AA and book with another airline. If we wouldn't have done a non stop flight we could have gotten a real cheap flight!!

Tina

4. bake

bake Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    flights canceled by A/A/

HI TINA THIS BAKE
    we are flying A/A/ out of miami on sat on and i was told by A/A/ no flights as of now will not be canceled hope to CYA on SATURDAY

5. rrrrandy

rrrrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just checked on our flight saturday out of philly at 9.30 am . all is go and not expected to change. I was starting to sweat it but here we come Cancun

6. Docnnurse

Ratings:
    +36 / 0

They said it was just Friday flights cancelled but Saturday AA flights OK they were just all full!! But rebooked with different airline so see everyone Saturday. Keep the updates coming!!

7. sunlover79

sunlover79 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My husband just called AA and did some kind of voodoo magic--they rebooked us on United so we're actually getting in at 12:30 on Friday--1.5 hours earlier than we were originally scheduled. So I'm back to doing a sun dance and look forward to meeting you all down there!

8. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    Yeah! Good for you guys! We will see you on Monday! Parrrttteeee time!

9. Docnnurse

Ratings:
    +36 / 0

Great news!! He must of done some VOODOO I tried to get them to do something like that for me with no luck but that's OK actually worked out for the better in the long run minus the drive to Chicago get to party longer at TTR since we rescheduled our dates at Desire for next year. See everyone soon!!

Tina

10. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    So glad you guys got everything worked out! Looking forward to meeting and partying with you guys! Save us a spot in the sexy pool for Monday! Wish we were going on the cruise but we will be there for the Halloween Party!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice