Hows the workouts coming along?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 5, 2007.

1. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    no problem but to be honest with you its better not to drink any of that staff and just have 6 good meals a day or so, diet is a key to your success. Althou i have to admit its hard to eat 6 times a day with school and work but if u have time for it u can eather a) learn how to cook or b) find urself a gf that will cook for u:) i would go with b) althou women have something for guys that know how to cook(iam trying to learn :p )

2. putangie63

putangie63 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish they still had a gym at the oasis...it would feel great to wake up and get a quick lift in. I wouldn't feel so bad about drinking myself stupid each day.

3. sharpie

sharpie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just finished a brutal back&biceps workout with my buddy, so the workouts are coming along OK in the home stretch (just 14 days to go! :beerdrink: )
    Since the hotel I'm staying at apparently has a fitness center, I may try to keep it up during the occasional moment of sobriety while I'm out there.
    Now to see if I can drop about 10 lbs in 2 weeks :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice