Hows the workouts coming along?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 5, 2007.

1. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mmmmmm pizza with blue cheese sounds good right now, but I cant take the calories, I have already had a couple of cheat meals this week

2. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mad-Ad- Yeah Ill pay a fee at the Omni if need be or, just do some push ups and pull ups daily to have a little defenition, Im not trekking all the way to the Oasis Palm Beach

3. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yea i would love to get a pump in cancun. in the 3 years ive been there, ive never been to a gym.

i need free weights, machines are for women. i need a bench, barbell, plates and dumbells.

4. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HAHA seriously. i use free weights :?

5. deeka

deeka Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My weights cost £50, where you lot getting the free ones? :roll:

6. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i put them in my purse and nick them :cool:

7. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i gained 4 pounds in a month and continued going to the gym with brenchial infection while on antibiotics and i did't stay home because i was motivated by cancun: :lol: [​IMG]

8. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    damn good luck w/ the bronchitas....thats a pain, but good to see youre still working out. I picked up some new Xyience stuff this week for weight gain since im gonna lose alot in the hospita,l, and ive gained a few pounds already, all lean muscle, no fat

9. YetiPl

YetiPl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iam already cured with branches but it was f up. Fletch if i was you i would drop Xyience and buy some cytogainer. It comes already with creatine and glutamine overall its a great product to use. Also you may want to go there http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ and check there bulking section

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ive actually used their product before, it works excellent. Thanks alot though man, I appreciate it. I might go back to them after im done w the xyience if it doesnt show good results

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice