Hows the workouts coming along?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 5, 2007.

1. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there will probably be a few d celebs to hang out with at the oasis. last year, all the real world characters were at the grand and they partied at the pool with us.

then i went swimming with paul wall. he was swimming in the pool at the oasis and was a total fat shit. i have a pic of him swimming in the pool with his shirt on and sans-grill. he said he left it in the room.

the pic is on my laptop, as soon as i get home i will post it.

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    thats funny, he does look large!

3. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Let me know if you want me to sneak you in to Omni's gym.

4. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oasis NO Longer has a GYM, The Oasis/Grand Oasis Gym was ruined by that @#$#@ wilma and never reopened. when i was there during spring break 2006 and Summer break 2006 it was being turned into a restaurant. I always worked out there when I stayed at the Oasis without a problem. The last 2 trips I found myself helping people carry there luggage, doing pull ups on my balcony, and push ups in my room. I will deffinately be hitting up the Omni every day to keep that most saught after lean, vasculine look. We as guest at the Oasis can get a free day pass to work out at the Oasis Palm Beach, but its a little hike and dont feel like going way down there everyday

5. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i just skimmed through my pics from last year and there is one of me doing pushups in the room. it doesn't do much but i feel like a punk if i can't workout.

6. KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND

KP_Da_CANCUN_LEGEND Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Memorys...of the Oasis Gym, I always used to work out then head to the pool area before the pump went down ! (GOTTA LUV THE PUMP) Something about, that hot sun constantly sweating, it makes me look even leaner, I Luv it

7. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed here last year, The gym is tiny, there is only one bench and the dumbells only go up to 55's although this is alright for light trainning I guess. Just didnt want you treking all the way down there if you were hoping for a fully equiped gym.

Bye
    Adam

8. fatboy

fatboy Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kg's I hope!!!

9. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    55Kg, I dont think so mate. Its more like 25Kg which isnt brilliant to say the least but better than nothing I guess, I mean no one wants to go on holiday and do mass building workouts just a nice easy maintenance pump... even if that means doing 30 Rep sets lol

Bye
    Adam

10. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm having Pizza and wings for lunch.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice