Hows the workouts coming along?

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Feb 5, 2007.

1. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    iwill lay in sun from time i get up till sun goes in and its time for dinner :-| :cool:

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah me too..

I shall have to make my list today

3. Mad-Ad

Mad-Ad Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah when the water comes off my strength drops by a fair bit but its the only way to look lean and dry, for example before a bodybuilding show pro bodybuilders are weak as heck but ripped to shreads, come the off season they pile on the lb's and water (but through roids) to bulk.

Yeah mate it is interesting stuff, I have been into it for about 5 years now but only seriously for about 2 years. I didnt use to find the science part of working out interesting but I do now.
    www.muscletalk.co.uk is an excellent place to get information from.

Bye
    Adam

4. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    adam is right, bodybuilding and working out to look better are two totally different things entirely. bodybuilding is a lifestyle. working out is a chore.

as for there being a gym at the oasis, there isn't one for us regular oasis stayers. but, since the one guy is staying in the grand oasis, then he will be able to use their gym. if you stay at the regular oasis then you will have to go over to the omni and pay each time you want to go to the gym.

they WILL NOT let you in the oasis gym unless you are staying at the grand oasis.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    ILL get in! :cool:

6. Currrrvy-on-crack

Currrrvy-on-crack Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I honestly don't know how you guys can work out while in Cancun......I hit the gym like 3 or 4 times a week here and can totally understand the need to work out.....but in Cancun.....no way!!!! The sun, the booze, the crazy hours, the need to sleep at the most random times- eeerk the treadmill is the last thing on my mind!

My hat's off to yooouuss!

7. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't see the point really.....IMO

8. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am too lazy to go work out whether I am in Cancun or not. :p

9. P H I L A D E L P H

P H I L A D E L P H Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    good luck, put in a good word for me. it will save me a few trips to the omni

10. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Im rolling vip with the MTV and studentcity staff bro, I have a vip pass/tag around my neck the entire week, ILL get everyone in that bitch!! muhahahahahahahahaa :evil:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice