Hows The Weather In December

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Init4fun88, May 13, 2021.

1. Init4fun88

Init4fun88 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Hi everyone,

Sally and Ricky here.. new profile... cant get into the old one lol

we usually go in April but this year we are coming with a group of friends the first week in Dec

who has been in Dec? how is the Weather? is the pool heated? so many questions

Thanks
    Sally

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Not Balmy, but pleasant. Nights are cool. Hurricane season should be over and chance of rain is low, 7/31 days. Debate out there if the pools are heated. (my guess is that they are but not utilized much).
    First week in December is a few degrees warmer than the last week in December (which can have some cool days as the winter months set in).

3. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    We go every year in December and LOVE the weather. Days the weather is nice, occasionally a shower or breeze. Early mornings you may need a light long sleeve shirt or sweater for the ladies, I usually sit at the pool with my towel on me until the sun gets warm. Maybe 9 or 10. Nights are cool with breeze which makes dancing so much more fun since you’re not sweaty and gross and the humidity is low so you can breath. Pool is indeed heated but not hot, it’s heated just enough to take the chill out of the water. Patrick started this in 2019. The pool is always full of people. We went in April before the pool was heated and it was so cold we barely went in. It was a damn ice box. The resort is pretty busy and honestly one of our favorite times to go. We usually go for 11 nights end of Dec into Jan. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

4. FandS

FandS Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0
    We quit going in December as we had a few cold trips in a row. Most of the days on those trips were still decent but a few were cool with just a few people in the pool. And Bash definitetly isn't the same when women were covered up in housecoats!

We'd go again if our only choice but instead prefer to go in November or March.

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,627 / 4
    I like the weather to be warm on vacation. November-February is too cold for us.

6. Init4fun88

Init4fun88 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    THANK YOU ALL!
    I prefer to go in April we have always gone the first part of April but we are going with friends and this is when they are available and going so here we come!!

7. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    We enjoy our December trips, but we definitely prefer the weather in May and June. You can get several cold and rainy days in a row if a front moves in. If we were only going once a year, December would not be my choice, but we like going every June and December.

8. Brandon

Brandon Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +113 / 0
    Echo what everyone has said about the temps and pool. The other downside of December is how short the days are. Pretty much stick to July now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice