Howard & Teresa Visit July 5th-13th--LONG

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Cntrltxcpl, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Just back from another wonderful trip! Already missing everyone and wanting to go back. Still working on some pics, but I'll try and get some of this TR done.

Day 1: Saturday-July 5th:

Get to TTR about 2:00pm and like the improvements. Very nice colors; however, they removed all the wide dressers in the room. The stocked mini fridge was a nice treat though. We find out our safe is broke so we call for someone to come and fix it. It worked fine for the time being. So we immediately head straight to the sexy pool..we didn't even bother unpacking. Right off the bat, I hear the OH SO LOUD Talina. :D It was great seeing our friends from the forum--we met Talina & Ron on last year's trip. We meet Ron's sister Shelley, Marete, some seriously drunk guy named Mike (who we later learn is gymfrog from the forum), and two of the wildest women Lisa (ssessa on the forum) and her friend Cathey. After catching up drinking Temptations, I finally meet Holly & Shane, Marsh & Melinda, James & Trish, and Ritchie & Alicia, all from the forum. Later that evening, we all go enjoy dinner at the Asian restaurant. Marsh's original reservation was for 10, but somehow we managed to get all of us there. I seem to remember some skinny dipping later that evening with Marsh/Melinda, Ron/Talina, Shane/Holly, and ourselves and that Holly was the life of that evening! I especially enjoyed the part where she made a run for cigs and asked us to cover her! lol Our first night was definately memorable.

Day 2: Sunday: Hung out at the pool and get to know the Texas gals (Lisa & Cathey) more. Meet Mike's wife, Emily, and their friends Mike & Kevin. Said goodbye to Marsh/Melinda and Shane/Holly. Watched all the fun at the pool and decided to go get ready for dinner at the Italian restaurant. It was James' bday today and a great crowd of 11 of us for dinner. Great evening with a wonderful dinner and even birthday cake for dessert. Another night spent between Nice Shoes bar, Paty O's for drinks and Margarita's for midnight burgers. We also met Jackie this evening. :roll:

Day 3: Monday: Our 12th anniversary. Laid back day. Decided to book the yacht and find 8 other people to go with us. It's decided we will definately go on this yacht trip that's 4 hours and includes open bar, buffet, captain, and bartendar. Met Vanessa and her mom, but I can't remember her name. Great time today just relaxing. Turns out Howard is getting a cold so he heads to the store for some Vicks, which turns out to be pure alcohol :shock: . Definately the life of the party while he's hitting that bottle. "Not so much" Howard and I enjoyed our lobster/steak dinners at the Seafood restaurant. All members apparently get this when checking in. Nice quiet and romantic dinner. Finally meet Tony & Kim from the forum--they had just arrived. Early evening for Howard and myself.

Day 4: Tuesday YACHT TRIP :D THE BEST TIME SPENT ALL WEEK!!!! Leaving at 1 for the yacht trip and including the best group. Ron, Talina, Cathey, Lisa, Shelley, Tony, Kim, Howard, myself, and two Irish boys Phil & Dean. We were 2 short and invited several others to come along and at the last minute, Lisa asked these 2 guys near us in the sexy pool. They said okay and absolutely fit right into our little group and a great time was had by all. I must admit, the yacht was well worth the price, and the entertainment :roll: was so amazing. "Don't forget the lipstick". Mike & Crew...next year we definately want you guys along. I think this was the night for Senor Frog's. I don't remember too much after the 3rd shot of tequila, except feeling a little quesy. I understand that Ron/Talina, Tony/Kim, Cathey/Lisa all closed the place with Jose. Ron & Talina's and Shelley's last night. :(

Day 5: Wednesday Sorry Ron & Talina. I really really wanted to be up to tell you guys bye...but ya'll kept me out to late. So sorry I wasn't there for you either Shelley. :cry: After waking at about 1 that afternoon, I met Nick & Celina, a new cpl from the forum. We invited them to dinner with us at the Asian restaurant. Great dinner/great conversation. Headed over to Nice Shoes and met up with the others for I think this was Latin dancers night. Recruited Kevin to dance with one of the girls---was rewarded with a gigantic kiss for that one!!! Later on at Paty O's was one of the most talked about nights....I'll let Nick or anyone else ( :shock: ) for that matter, take it from here. :wink:

Day 6: Thursday The girls (Lisa & Cathey's) last day. Hate to see you leave but we will keep in touch. Houston is not too far from here. "NOT SO MUCH" is Cathey's new catch phrase and Tony & I are so into using it at just the right times. Howard decided to play water volleyball with some folks from the forum. Kim and I had fun watching and taking photos with Chinos :oops: Howard has his usual VIP massage and I decide to try a seaweed wrap this time. :evil: :shock: :-o Never again. Turns out I'm allergic to the seaweed or something...a huge rash that looked like bruises turn up on my body. Maybe the lotions or something; however, the facial I had was great. Later, Tony/Kim, Nick/Celina, Howard/I decide to go parasailing. Alot of fun. First time for me and seeing how I've been to Cancun 9 times--was a real treat. Also took out the jet ski's for awhile. Tony & Kim join us for dinner at the Italian restaurant. Head over to Nice Shoes. I think tonight was lingerie night. Congrats to Alicia for winning. At Paty O's later, we decide to have the best waiter Arturo bring us a round of Lemon Drop shots. Uh...like 7 or 8, maybe more, rounds later, we decide to go skinny dipping again...but the water is gross...or maybe I'm still stuck on the whole seaweed experience. I'm the new joke of the resort...lol...ask me how the seaweed wrap is... :wink: Later on, room 1131, wishes it could talk. I'll also let someone else jump in on this one... :roll: Think tonight is the last night for Mike & Crew. Great meeting all you guys. What a blast we had with you.

Day 7: Friday Tony is under the weather with a cold that Howard somehow passed onto him. We talk him into going on the Jungle Tour with us. Tony/Kim, Nick/Celina, Howard/I go on the jungle tour and have a great time. Later on, is just relaxing and not hanging out too late. Rough few days. Time for some sleep. One more full day for us. :cry:

Day 8: Saturday Our last full day. :cry: Relaxed at the QUIET pool. Nick/Celina & Tony/Kim came to join us. Nice relaxing time. Committed to not drinking too much....Howard wasn't joining in that plan! Had dinner with Nick & Selina at the Seafood restaurant. Ordered the lobster--which was outstanding! Meet up with Tony & Kim at Nice Shoes...we missed the strippers. Oh well... Hang out at Paty O's and Howard yells "lemon drop shots" and here comes Arturo with the good shit..and 5 shots later..we decide burgers at Margarita's are a great idea. We head over with Phil/Dean/Dave, Nick/Celina, Tony & Kim to enjoy our last night visiting. Great evening. Sucks that Nick & Celina have to leave at 5am!!! We, at least, aren't leaving til 10:30. Have a great time. Say our goodbye's to our new friends Tony & Kim, and hugs & kisses to Phil & Dean, the best Irish lads we've met in a long while.

Sunday: Sadly head home and back to reality. Until next year amigos!

This, by far, has been the best crowd for us in the 5 years of being at BBG/Temptations.

Ron/Talina, Tony/Kim, Lisa/Cathey, Mike & Crew (Emily, Mike, Kevin), Shane/Holly, Marsh/Melinda, Nick/Celina, Phil/Dean---you guys were the best. It was a pleasure meeting you all. Hugs & kisses to you!! Thanks for all the pics. Great collection between us all.

James/Tish, Ritchie/Alicia, Duy/Venue, Mike/Marete--and everyone else we might have met and can't remember due to Lemon Drop Shots--it was very nice meeting you all and I hope you had a great trip to Temptations.

Teresa & Howard

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  3. gymfrog007

gymfrog007 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WE LOVE YOU GUYS AS WELL. Where the hell are the Lemon Drop shots!
    -Mike and Crew

4. ssessa

ssessa Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GREAT trip report girl.
    It sounds like y'all had a blast! I'm so glad we were there for part of it, THANK goodness, with lipstick in one hand and the camera in the other. LOL

Y'all are such a great couple! I pray one day I have a relationship like y'alls. You are blessed to have each other.

Thanks for accepting my drunk ass! :oops:
    Sessa

5. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great TR..Teresa & Howard... Would of like to join you in the great time you all had... :lol: Always looking for a good party with friends... :lotsofmichaelf:

6. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great trip report, we totally understand about the yacht, we took a trip on it in May and it was also the highlight of our trip, got to ask about the lipstick though....that sounds like fun!!

Great report

7. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR :!:

I don't know how you can remember everyone's names, but glad you can. Looking forward to the pictures. The yacht was the highlight of our last trip, and looking forward to going out on it again, soon.

8. Cntrltxcpl

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Our lovely Lisa (ssessa from the forum) decided to "mark" her territory...so everyone on the yacht returns with lipstick kisses! She was addicted to that lipstick...it was so funny.

9. Cntrltxcpl

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I stole an idea from my new friend Kim on the forum. She would make notes everyday, so each morning, I would write down a bit of what we did and who we met so I wouldn't forget. However, I have seen a few pics already that I don't even remember taking :shock:

10. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I also seem to remember, on our midnight swim, that the three security guys just pulled up a chair and kept an eye on us. Which I think is the thing to do. We weren't being lewd or too disruptive.

Do you remember the guy on the balcony with the video camera? The world is full of pervs.
    Marsh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice